You are mine

[Trigger warning: kidnap, rape, cursing, torture, violent]

I have her with me now.

Namjoon sprung up from his chair, eyes widen upon hearing a man's voice answering his call. "Minho?" he ask, his voice shaken. Before he could say anything, Seokjin snatch the phone from his hand. "I fucking warned you! Where's y/n?" Seokjin ask, hand folded in a fist. "Oh Seokjin, the hero. She's with me. So pretty when she's quiet like this." Minho smugly reply, taunting Seokjin. "You're dead if I find you!" Seokjin practically yelling into the phone, couldn't hold back his anger. "Yeah. If." Minho laugh before he ends the call. Seokjin almost throw Namjoon's phone but Jimin quickly grab it from his hand. The whole room gone silence until Yoongi speaks up. "Let's go home first. We can't talk here. Too many people."

--------

Few moments ago (Author p.o.v)

Minho has been following y/n for few weeks, waiting for the perfect moment to execute his revenge, and finally the moment came. He had his eyes on y/n from the moment she arrived at the award show. He knew she would be there since Seokjin is part of the biggest group at the moment. He saw y/n leaves the crowd so he followed her. She went to the toilet for awhile so he waited in front of it, glancing around to make sure there's no one. The moment she came out he quickly grabbed her mouth from behind with one hand and dragged her out through the back door. Her scream was stifled. She tried to fight and struggled but Minho's hold is too strong. He shoved her in the car and swung his arm rapidly to her face, making her passed out before he drove away. A smile crept over his features as his hand ran down her thigh then up her chest after he hang up the call.

--------

They sit in the living room, trying to figure out what to do. Namjoon is still speechless ever since he heard Minho's voice answering his call. "We have to inform the cops. They'll know what to do." Hoseok said, breaking the silence. He wraps his arm around Namjoon's shoulder, wanting to calm him down. The young ones quickly agree with Hoseok. Seokjin exhale deeply for awhile before grabbing his phone out from his pocket and call the cops. He hold back his anger and tell whatever information that the cops needed from him. "Hyung-" Namjoon finally voice out. All eyes are on him at the moment. "What if something happen to y/n? What if- Hyung if he do anything to her I could never live with myself" he stutter, his eyes glimmered with tears and he felt as if whole world was about to crumble. "Don't think of that hyung" Jimin quickly goes to him and hug him. "The cops will find her." he add, slowly stroking Namjoon's back.

For the longest time, Namjoon and the boys just sit in the living room in silence. He try to clear his mind and stay calm, but between the tears that refused to stop and the fact that you could be dead, Namjoon is a mess. What could Minho have done to you? The worst scenarios keep creeping into his mind eventhough he tried to order them out.

----------

Minho carried you into the basement, sat you on the floor and tie your hand behind you. He stare at you for a moment and smiled. He lean in and place his lips on yours, tasting you, his hand roam all over you. He pull back and glide his blade through your cloth, tearing it apart, before he wakes you up by splashing water on you. You jerk up and quickly glance around until your eyes locked on the figure standing in front of you. "M- Minho.." you stutter, finally realizing your situation. You try to move your hands but you failed. You are exposed, bare and can't hide yourself. "Why?" you ask, trying to avoid his gaze. "Because you are mine." he said, holding your face so you face him, slowly leaning in to kiss you again. His coarse tongue licked at your skin, his fingers curled in your hair.

Every time you close your eyes he bash your head backward onto the concrete demanding you to open them, turning you into a sobbing mess. He slide his free hand on your throat, grabbing it tightly, cutting your air. He slowly moves his mouth down, over your jaw and on you neck, then to your collarbone and sucking it harshly, scraping his teeth against your skin, leaving marks all over it. He pull back and laugh at you, hand still tight on your throat. "Oh baby you look pretty when you cry." he said, licking your tears before releasing your throat and leave you crying and shivering throughout the night.

---------

"Wake up" a voice rang through your ears, before you know it, you are wet again. He pulls you up and push you to the wall. "Good morning beautiful." he brushes your hair away from your face, caressing the bruise on your cheek from his punch yesterday.  "Ready to give me what I want?" he smirk, hands slowly making its way to your thigh. You didn't want to. You look at him in the eyes, plucking your courage before you spit on his face. He immediately lost it and slap you hard on your face, causing you to fall. "How dare you!" he yelled at your face, yanking your hair hard before he stand up and kick your stomach, causing you to squirm in pain. He turn you around so you lie on your stomach before he put his feet on your back, keeping you in place. "Fucking bitch!" he curses as he quickly unbuckle his belt and loop it, holding it tightly. You heard it and the next thing you hear is it move through the air before you feel the impact, the leather landing on your skin with loud smack.

He keeps going, hitting on different spots each time. You cried out and jolted forward, squirming and shaking beneath him, your flesh feels hot and stinging beneath another strike, quick and sharp. After awhile he stop, dropping the belt on the floor, before bending over to pick you up. He brush your hair from your face before grabbing your throat, the other hand find its way to your hair and yank it. "Since you won't give it when I ask you nicely, I'll get it my way", he said, his voice tinged with darkness. He grab you by the hips and haul you up onto your knees, and before you know it you feel him slam into you full force, making you scream in pain. He go fast and hard, ignoring your scream and tears. He grip your hips tightly as he hammered into you the last few times before he stop and lean over to you. You could hear him panting heavily, the pleasure in his breath, like an animal in heat.

"That should teach you a lesson." he whisper, before pushing you down and walk out the door. You are sobbing uncontrollably, shaking, squirming in pain. You want this to end. You feel so vulnerable and scared, and so alone. Namjoon. You miss him. You miss his gentle touch, his warm hugs, his soft, loving kiss. Is he looking for you? You don't know and it makes you cry even harder. You just want him to be with you.

Namjoon. Please hurry..