Starving

"Can we eat something? I'm starving.."

Yoongi sudden remark startle you, pulling both of you back to reality. "What?" you ask him, wiping the remnants of your tears from your face. "I thought you're done. Let's eat. I'm starving." Yoongi shrugs, walking over to the dining table, making Hoseok chuckles at him. Namjoon rubs his eyes and face a few time, then he wrap his hand around your shoulder, pulling you towards him. "Let's eat," he whispers to you. "We can't eat this" Yoongi pointing at the food on the table, the one you cooked for Namjoon. Namjoon immediately look at you and bit his bottom lip. He sigh deeply, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry baby girl.." he mutters slowly. "It's okay. Just.. Throw them away." you reply, forcing a smile. You stroke Namjoon's back slowly, assuring him that it's okay. "I'll make it up to you. I'll cook for you. Now.." Namjoon say, cupping your face, his face lit up.

"NO!" both Yoongi and Hoseok suddenly shriek, making you laugh. Namjoon frowned. "Remember the last time you cook on your own?" Hoseok ask him. Namjoon just shakes his head, frowning. "You almost burn down the kitchen." Hoseok add, cackling. "It is not happening again. Not on my watch. You are not cooking without supervision." Yoongi say, shaking his head. You pressed your lips together, trying not to laugh at Yoongi's word. "That was long time ago" Namjoon reply, shrugging. "Nope.. Still not letting you alone in the kitchen." Yoongi brushes him off. "Then help me hyung.." Namjoon whine, making Hoseok burst into laughter and fell on the ground, causing Yoongi and you to laugh at him. "Let's just order pizza." you suggests, after you calmed down from laughing. "Fine.. Pizza it is then" Namjoon reply, squishing your cheek.

--------

You tuck yourself against Namjoon, curling up and leaning your head on his shoulder. He slips his arm around your waist, holding you tight. "Are you comfy baby girl?" Namjoon ask, slightly squeezing your waist. "Yes.." you reply with a smile, your hand resting on his thigh. "I'm really sorry about yesterday.." Namjoon mutters slowly, rubbing your arm. "Enough. It's ok. I forgive you already" you lean over to kiss his cheek. He just smile, eyes locked on the scar on your wrist. He brushes his thumb over it slowly, wanting to forget the cause of that scar. He turns his body facing you, staring at you, smiling at you. A deep curve on his cheek makes the world stop around him. The smile that brings back a million memories in a split second. The precious dimple that crinkles skips a beat. He has a smile that makes you feel happy about being alive. His eyes trail over your face, before leaning over to press his lips against yours. Your arms reached up and tangled around his neck, smiling against his lips before he suddenly moves down.

You felt a hot breath on your neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with your neck. His hand runs through your hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around your waist, and pulls you close to his body. In that split second every nerve in your body and brain is electrified. "Not here" you carefully push him. Namjoon just smirks. "Well.. We are alone right now in this house, right? It shouldn't be a problem" he whispers to your ears, slow enough to give you goosebumps. Yoongi and Hoseok has already left to their studios. Taehyung is out, probably with his friends. Jimin and Jungkook are busy recording for their new album. Seokjin, no one knows, because no one have yet to see him today. You are indeed alone with Namjoon right now, but you are worried that someone might walks in on both of you. They will never shut up about it.

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon ask, slightly squeezing your hips. "Nothing. Don't worry.." you reply, shaking your head. He pushes your hair back from your shoulder and moves in so close you can feel his lean body pressed up against you, you are now lying down under him on the couch. He hovers over you for awhile before pressing his lips against yours. Not innocently, or like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate, needy and demanding. His hand runs through your hair then he slightly grab a handful and grip it tightly, holding you in place. His other hand roams on your torso before he pull the hem of the tshirt that you are wearing up, tracing pattern on your exposed stomach. You shivered beneath his touch. "Sensitive" he whispers before leaning down to kiss your jaw, removing his hand from your hair and slowly caressing you neck. At that moment, your senses have been seduced and you can no longer think straight. You were weakened by his seductive touch.

--------

Seokjin flicks on the light switch in the living room upon entering the house, followed by Jimin and Jungkook. "Take this bag to the kitchen. I'm going to shower first then I'll prepare dinner for us." Seokjin say, passing the grocery bags to Jungkook and Jimin. "Shhhh..." Jimin suddenly speaks, finger on his mouth, making Seokjin raised his eyebrows. "Look.." he add, pointing at the couch in the living room. You and Namjoon were there, wrapped around each other, sleeping soundly. Sudden brightness in the room makes you squirm and whine into Namjoon's chest, making him tighten his arms around you, slowly stroking your back. "Aish this lovebirds" Seokjin mutters slowly, chuckling. Jimin and Jungkook tiptoe around the couch, carefully taking out their phones to take pictures of you both, capturing the moment. Jungkook moves closer to wake you up but Seokjin immediately stop him.

"Let them sleep. We'll wake them up once dinner's ready.."