Remedy

The sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into your eyes. Reluctantly, you open your eyes. You look over to Namjoon, who is still sleeping soundly. His arms are wrapped around your waist, your head is resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. A sudden aching pain in your lower stomach makes you squirm and unconsciously lets out a groan. Namjoon moves, tightening his grip on your waist. You covers your mouth, trying to be quieter, not wanting to wake him up. You curls your legs up and clutches your stomach, trying to bear the pain. Your squirming and muffled groan wakes Namjoon up. He rubs his eyes then turn to you. "Baby what's wrong?" You didn't answer. Your hands are still clutching on your stomach. Tears escape your eyes as you could no longer bear the pain. Namjoon gets panic upon seeing your tears. He quickly gets up trying to rub where your hands are clutches to, when he spots a red stain on the bedsheet.

He finally grasped what's going on. He gets off the bed and leave the room for awhile, coming back with a glass of warm water and painkiller. He lifts you up carefully, leans you over the headboard, and gives you the painkiller. Then he leaves again, to the bathroom. You glance at the red spot on his bed. "He's going to kill me".

"Shower is ready. Go get yourself clean up." he said, offering his hand to help you up. "Can you walk?" he ask. You just nod weakly. You shut the bathroom's door behind you. You just sit under the hot shower. Thinking. Is he mad? Is he going to yell at you once you step out of the shower? The sound of the door opening startles you. It is Namjoon. He places a fresh new set of clothes, underwear and pad on the vanity. You mutters a thank you, not sure whether he can hear it or not. You quickly finishes your shower, puts on your clothes and step out. The room is empty. Namjoon is nowhere to be found. You walks out of your room, scanning over the living room and the kitchen, trying to look for Namjoon. "Taehyung, where's Namjoon?"

"Doing laundry I think."

You suddenly felt a hand grabbing you by the waist, dragging you to the dining table. It's Namjoon. Before you could say anything, he motions you to sit down and you do it. He then disappears into the kitchen, coming back with a cup of hot coffee and a sandwich. He places them in front if you and sit next to you. He put his hand on your lower back and starts rubbing it. "Does it still hurt?" he ask. You just nod. He then places his hand on your lower stomach. "Here?" You nod again. "Poor baby.." He gets up, search in the cabinet for something and come back with a heat pack. He holds the pack and places his hand on your lower stomach and start rubbing it. "Better?" he ask. You nod, smiling at him, making him smile too. He looks at you, lovingly. Eyes trailing over the features on your face. Then he leans forward and kiss you on your forehead, softly. "I love you.." he whispers. "I love you more, Namjoon.." you reply, smiling fondly at him.

You finish up your coffee and sandwich then gets up to do the dishes. Namjoon takes them from you and tells you to just sit down and let him do it. You followed him to the kitchen and hugs him while he's doing the dishes. "Are you mad?" you carefully ask him. "For what baby?" he frowns at your question. "For staining your bedsheet" He rinse his hands then turn around to face you. "Why would I be mad for that?" he ask, while cupping your face. You look down, avoiding his gaze. "I don't know. Doesn't it disgust you or anything?" you ask, genuinely wants to know. He grabs your chin, making you look at him. "No baby it doesn't. Its normal." he said while pressing his forehead against yours. "And you know me better. I could never be mad at you. At all." he adds. "Why?" you ask, tilting your head to the side.

"Because I love you so much, that's why. And you are too cute. How can I possibly be mad at my cute baby?" he said, squishing your cheeks, making you whine. He chuckles. "Don't worry baby. I would never be mad at you. I promise." he say while linking his pinky with yours. "Are you going to the studio today?" you ask him, hoping for him to say no. "Do you want me to?" he ask. You slowly shakes your head. He caresses your cheek, runs his fingers through your hair and smile. "Then I won't go." He carry you to the living room and just lets you cuddle him all day long, the way he know you would love. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you close, gently rubbing your arm. Despite the heaviness in your stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of your body pressed against his. You sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture.