Not again

Namjoon walks cautiously into the bedroom and he see you curled up in the bed. "Thank you hyung." he quietly whispers to Sejin who is slowly grabbing his things before leaving the room, patting on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon looks over at you, sighing at what he is seeing at the moment. Your tear stained face is still puffy and red, your hands lay limply next to you and your eyes stared open blankly, dry and red. It broke his heart seeing you like that. He change his clothes into something more comfortable before carefully heads over to you. He slowly crawls onto the bed next to you and reaching to hold you in his arms. You flinched at his touch causing him to quickly pull away, looking down at you.

"B- baby.. It's me. N- Namjoon." You didn't respond to him, making him worried. "Baby girl.. Please look at me" he said, softly. Your eyes slowly raised to meet his and you flickers for a moment. "Namjoon?" you whispered. "Baby girl" he exhales in relief, pulling you in his arms and holding you tightly against him. Your arms slowly slide around his waist and fisted in his shirt, burying your face in his chest. "I love you baby girl. You're safe here with me" he murmurs softly. Namjoon fall asleep holding you after awhile, but you refused to let yourself sleep, blankly staring at the ceiling. Your mind was empty, you had it cleared so you wouldn't feel anything as you just lay in bed, the only sounds heard are your own breathing and Namjoon's slow snores. You focuses on the way his chest rise and fall, counting his breaths to pass the time as you wait for morning to come.

--------

Namjoon wake up and carefully kiss you on the forehead before he gets off the bed to prepare for their TV appearance. You want him to stay but you don't want to be the distraction in his career, you know just how much this means for him. "I'm gonna go for a few hours. I will return as soon as it's done, okay baby girl?" You drags your eyes up slowly to meet his and nods. He smile and presses another kiss to your head before climbing out of bed. "Don't open the door for anybody. Call me if anything. Love you," he add, before shutting the door behind him. When he left, the room is silent, cold and lonely. Your heavy eyelids slowly drifting close as you laid motionless on the bed, eventually falling asleep.

-------

You open your eyes and Namjoon lay before you on the bed. He is beautiful, his angelic features focus wholly on you. He leaned in and pressed his soft lips to yours, kissing you slowly and lovingly. He took you in his arms and pulled you gently against him, rolling his body on top of yours as he kisses you. His movements slowly become heated and urgent as his hands slide over you, your eyes pressed closed. He continued to move faster, kiss harder - he was being rough with you. He pressed himself against you, his body heavy and restricting, making you gasp between kisses. You winced as he suddenly bite your lips, hard. "Ouch Namjoon" you said, gasping slowly at the sudden pain and pulling back slightly.

"Namjoon?" Your eyes flew open at the sound of the deep voice that replied, "Who the fuck is Namjoon?" he said, his voice echoing impossibly loud around the room as you look up at him in horror, realizing it wasn't Namjoon that now lay on top of you, but you real life nightmare who is nearly crushing you with his body instead. You began to writhe beneath him, trying to move out from under him but he grabbed your wrists, pinning your arms to the bed and squeezing them hard. Too hard. You whimpered in pain as his fingers bit into the soft skins of your wrists and he smile darkly down at you.

"Don't pretend you don't want it baby, I know you like it when I'm a little rough, don't you?" he said, leaning down and crushing his lips against yours again harshly. "No Minho, please stop," you begged, breaking the kiss and turning your face away from him. "Shut up" he said forcefully, pressing his hips against you. "YOU. ARE. MINE." His lips were pressed against your ear, his breath is too hot and his voice is too loud, his body is too hard against yours and this couldn't be happening to you, not him, not again. You whimpered slowly as panic rose in your constricted chest, cutting off your breath, before suddenly the door to your room flew open.

"Y/N!" Namjoon yelled as he burst into the room, jerking you awake. "Wake up, you were having a nightmare" he said, voice heavy with worry as he rushes onto the bed, hugging you tight. A sob broke from your throat as he pulls you into his arms. Seokjin follows behind him, hurrying over and stroking your back, shushing you from crying, calming you down. The two of them held you while you cry until you turn and look up at your friend, meeting his worried eyes with your own. "He's back Seokjin. Minho is back. W- what do I do?" you ask, sniffling.

Seokjin and Namjoon look at each other before Namjoon pressed a kiss to the top of your head and rested his chin on it, pulling you closer to his chest. His eyes burned back, determined and angry. "Don't worry about it y/n. He wouldn't dare to come near you. Not as long as we're with you." Seokjin slowly say, wiping your tears. You bury your face into Namjoon's chest and start sobbing again. "Please don't ever leave me alone again. Please Namjoon.." you begged onto his chest. He hug you tighter, shushing you. "Never. I promise." he say.

"We will be leaving for Seoul the first thing in the morning"