I still want you

"I hate you!"

Namjoon is shocked at that sudden burst. He walks forward, try to grab your hand but you push him. "Baby you didn't mean that" he mutters slowly. "You barely have time for me! Just ONE DAMN DAY I ask you to be home early so I could spend time with you ON YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY but what did you do? You didn't even bother to come home! YOU JUST FORGET! You left me alone, crying! Do I mean nothing to you?!" you couldn't stop yelling and punching his body. All your pent-up frustrations finally released. It might seems like a small issue but you have been keeping it to yourself everytime he didn't keep his words. He tries to stop you but you just push his hands away.

"STOP! Stop and listen to me!" he suddenly yells, hands gripping on your wrist tightly, halting you from punching him. "That's how I work! You should know better when you agreed to be my girlfriend! You should understand me! If you couldn't handle it then leave!" he adds. You froze at his words. Your chest tighten and you couldn't breathe. Your voice couldn't come out, you just gasp soundlessly, trying to catch for air. "Namjoon stop. You're hurting her" Yoongi try to calm Namjoon, trying to release his grip on your wrist, but Namjoon won't budge. He tightens his grip around your wrist.

"Do you really want me to leave?" you ask, eyes locked on Namjoon's. "If so just say the word and I'll be gone from your life. Forever." you adds, removing Namjoon's hand from your wrist. Tears rolling down your cheeks and you wipes it away, trying hard not to sob or beg Namjoon to take back what he said. Something inside him snapped the moment you say that, he instantly pulls you into a hug. You resist the hug but everytime you resist he just tightens his hug until you eventually gives in and sobbed uncontrollably into his chest. "I'm sorry baby I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things. Shh baby girl shhhh please don't cry. Please.." he begs, hugging you tightly. "If you want me to leave you then I will leave you Namjoon. I will", you mumbles into his chest, sobbing.

"I still want you by my side. I need you to be by my side. You are important to me. Too important.." he breathes. He let go of you and grips on your shoulder. "I love you so much", he adds, face close to yours, voice breaking at the end. "Please don't leave me" he say, holding your face so he can look into your eyes. His eyes searches yours for a breath and then he was crushing his lips against yours, stealing your breath away and you were whimpering in relief, clutching onto his arms for support.

"I love you", he breathes between kisses, pulling your body against his, one of his hand cupping your face. "I love you, I love you" he says over and over against your lips, his hands sliding down your body. The rest of the world just faded into the sound of him muttering he loves you, your breath as you gasping for air, your sobs. You couldn't see anything through your tears, could only focus on Namjoon and his hands all over you.

The next thing you know he is murmuring he loves your against your neck as he nips at your skin and let his hand drifts down. You gasped and moan lowly, hands slipping around to hold onto his back. Your heart was racing and everytime you heard him saying he loves you, you felt fresh tears gathering in your eyes. He pulled back and pressed his forehead against yours, your mouth was open and eyes squeezed shut as he pressed his lips against yours again, making you whimper and clutch your hand on his shoulders, his hands cupping your face.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have said all those things. Please don't leave me" he pleads again, between the kisses. He pulls away from you for awhile, taking a deep breath. "You mean everything to me baby girl. I'm sorry that I made you feel otherwise. I'm sorry that I barely make time for you. I'm-" you cuts him off, softly kissing his lips. "Shhhhh.." you whispers. He kisses you back and everything around you fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below your ear, his thumb caressing you cheek as your breaths mingles, wiping your tears away. You ran your fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between you and you could feel the beating of his heart against your chest.

"I love you so much" he mumbles against your lips. "I love you too Namjoon.." you whispers. Namjoon pull away from the kiss and press his forehead against yours for awhile, before he pulls you into a hug. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around your frail body. The world around you melted away as you squeezed him back and bury your face into his chest, not wanting the moment to end.

"I almost lost you once. I'm not losing you again baby girl.."