I love you

You climb next to Namjoon on the couch, crashing yourself into his embrace and hug him tightly. Your head is resting on his chest that you can hear his heartbeat. His hand is resting on your waist. You look at your boyfriend in awe. "How did I become so lucky?" you ask yourself.

Namjoon is completely focus in watching TV that he didn't even realized that you have been staring at him for awhile. When he smile, you automatically smile. Everything he do is so endearing to you. When he smile widely that his dimple appear, you couldn't resist yourself from poking the dimple and kiss it.

Namjoon turn to you, places his hand on your chin bringing your face up and kiss your forehead. You keep on staring at him while he is watching the TV. You just can't stop staring. His dimple, his flawless skin, his fine jawline. You trace your finger along his jawline, his neck, his collarbone. Namjoon quickly grab your hand before you could go further and turning himself facing you.

"What is it?" he ask. "You are clingy and touchy today. Why?" he adds.

"Nothing." He frown at your answer.

"Do I really need a reason to be clingy and touchy with my own boyfriend?"

He smiles at your answer. You places both of your hands on his cheek, leaning forward and kiss his lips. "You know I love you so much right?" He stares into your eyes and smiles. He grab one of your hand and place your open palm on his chest, and he hold it there. His eyes exude love, protection, security, patience and respect. "Yes baby, and I love you so much more."

His lips crashes onto yours, melting you with his soft lips. With one hand he runs his fingers through your hair, gently caresses your cheek. "I love you" he mumbles and you can feel he's smiling against your lips. "I love you more."

"Oh my God get a room!"