blessed distraction ✍︎

Uta sat against the door as she ate, his ears unable to focus on anything else but the squelching of blood and tearing of skin under his dove's fingers. Over the jamming of meat into her mouth and the crunch of tender flesh beneath her teeth, her sobs rang through the room.

"You will be right there? Right behind the door?" Jane asked before she left for work, her fingers walking across his tattooed chest.

"Yes, I won't move until your say so" Uta reassured.

"What if I can't finish it?...".

Uta thought deeply for a moment, wondering of that possibility and the scenario which would follow.

"I don't know, that's up to you my dove".

It took three hours for Jane to finish the torso, her jaw practically ready to drop from exhaustion. She was coated thickly in blood but she couldn't exactly tell what was what between the red liquid and extremely mushed insides that were sprawled around her sitting form. The burp that followed Jane's full stomach made her feel even worse before she nuzzled her face into her knees. She was seeking comfort in her curled body. Already she felt sick to her stomach and her morals were goading her loudly to shove her fingers down her throat and throw it all back up.

But, she'd tasted human meat already... there was no going back.

With a stumble onto her feet and the sticky concoction coating her body messily, dying her clothes a haunting hue of red, Jane rose into a straight posture before walking hesitantly to the door.

Once she'd met the thick metal of the entrance, she felt it vibrate slightly and listened to the steps that followed Uta's rise from the floor.

The human didn't have to open the door herself, thankfully, the ghoul swung the door open and pulled her swiftly into his chest, leaving the daunting room behind as she fell into his heat.

Uta felt her nails claw against his back, knowing that underneath was remnants of Victor's skin, organs and blood. He was significantly aware of her heavy soul as she breathed harshly into his chest and tightened her hold, however, there was something so beautiful in the image before him.

His human was saturated in blood, her hair sticky and thick with the red liquid curled into her sunset locks. Her clothes were practically drenched with the taste of meat lingering in her exhales.

The ghoul couldn't help it. He pulled away slightly and held her hands between them as he flickered his eyes from her feet and toward her slowly peeling open eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered, his voice almost giddy before cradling his human and carrying her quickly to the bath.

Yet, Uta found immense pleasure in kissing his dove harshly and suddenly letting his tongue force itself between her lips, allowing him to pull the taste of meat from her mouth. For a second Jane wanted to push the ghoul away, she knew he hadn't changed much from when they were younger but, soon she fell into his caresses and licks to the point that they skipped the bath all together.

He cleaned every inch of her body, licking and nipping on a certain point for longer than normal. He fixed his lips heavily on the crook of her shoulder where his scar of possession marked Jane before travelling further across the expanse of her flesh.

The Investigator was completely at his mercy while her fingers raked through his long strands of midnight black hair. She knew what she was doing, Jane was sure she would feel like utter shit afterwards but for the time being she needed a distraction.

But, when Uta reached her stomach he kissed it lightly before whispering something, she heard it clearly in her mind and allowed it to ring out as she continued to mewl into the pleasure.

She moaned and squirmed beneath his tongue as it reached that sweet spot, stroking in just the right place as her fingers curled painfully into the sheets.

"You better not be a pain after everything your mother has done".

Just thinking of that singular sentence made the sensation of Uta's sensual movements so much more erotic. Mostly, because her guilt had lightened as he reminded her of the future her sacrifice was for.

God, I love him.