Chapter 15: Locked Up

Big Bear Lake, California

Cranberry Lodge 

Night 

Dana

I watched in horror as Jackie held my sister by her hair and viciously looked  at her, ready to kill! It was like time had slowed down! The moment Jackie grabbed her, felt like an eternity had passed by! My body was frozen and my heart dropped as this happened only a couple feet away from me! Everything quickly escalated and now, my darkest fears are coming true!

Jackie smirked at Paola as she ran a sharp nail down the side of her face.

"Wow, am I glad to see you again, Paola. Did you miss me?"

"Yeah, I missed you. I miss hearing you scream... when Dana stabbed you in fuckin' eye!" Paola yelled out! Jackie violently pulled Paola's hair back and she groaned in pain! 

Jackie let out a small laugh. She raised her hand up and lifted her index finger, showing her long sharp nail. She hovered her nail a few inches away from Paola's eye! 

"You know, I've had the strongest urge to dig my fingers into someone's eye socket. The sound of the eye being crushed under my thumb sounds... amazing. Of course, nothing beats the sound of people screaming in pain as they beg for mercy. You sister did the same thing when I stabbed her in the gut."

She came closer to Paola's ear.

"Are you gonna scream?" Jackie's voice became a distant whisper as she began to press her nail into Paola's eye!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"NOOOOOO!!"

I charged out of the closet and ran towards Paola! Without thinking, I tackled Paola to the ground, hugging her body tightly as we crashed to the ground! Jackie roared in anger as she looked at us, showing her sharp teeth as she screamed!

"Well, well, well, look who showed up! How's the stomach, Dana!?"

"It's fine! How's your eye!?"

"Flawless as ever. I'll be using it to watch you and your friends die!"

"Ha! How's that working for you? Your fucking pathetic! You couldn't kill us then and you can't kill us now!"

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Jackie screamed in anger as she came charging at us! I grabbed Paola's hand and we ran to the door! Rushing out of the room, I saw the rest of the group sprinting towards us!

"You guys okay!?" Manuel asked.

"No! They're not!"

The group looked on in shock as they saw Jackie walk towards them! Everybody moved in front of us to block her path. Jackie simply scoffed and stared at them with an evil smile.

"Wow, the gang's all here. This day just gets better and better."

"Yeah, we're here. We don't leave our friends behind and we watch each others back. Speaking of friends, where are yours? I don't see Allison around or your little minions either." Bryan said.

"Oh, there around here, somewhere. I guess you'll have to deal with me."

"Sucks for you then. I don't know about y'all, but I see a perfect opportunity to get rid a major problem standing right in front of us. You guys down?" Fernando asked as he clenched his fist.