Caught

The door opened and I quickly stepped one foot onto the small ledge only a half a foot wide.
-

Amara pov

"HEY" she screamed from behind me, rushing over.
I desperately tried to swing my other leg out but it was too high, causing my foot to hit the window frame.
I felt her yank on my wrist making me to fall back on the floor.
"NO!" she screamed slapping me hard in the face.
"I WARNED YOU TOO MANY TIMES" she added, viciously slapping me 2 more times harder.
"I-im sorry!!" I choked on my words, crying hysterically
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH" she yelled slapping me again making me scream in pain, as if 3 slaps wasn't enough.
I felt my face, it was burning from her slaps and was bleeding a bit from her rings that slashed against my face.
"You will be sorry" she growled at me.
I stood there crying feeling defeated.
"Come here now" she demanded.
I slowly walked over spotting the ropes in her hand. She quickly grabbing my wrists and tying them together then tied it to the bed frame, and did the same with my ankles.
    "I thought I could trust you" she hissed glaring at me before slamming the door walking to her room.
I could hardly move and it was really hard to get comfortable. What if I had to go to the bathroom

I layed there trying not to think of it. It didnt take long before I fell asleep.
    I woke up around 4 in the morning, freezing. The Sheets were right next to me, but I couldn't grab them because I could hardly move.
I was calmed down, my tears dried to my face.

When I gain Billies trust again and act really sweet and do what im told she will trust me to go out in public and I can escape. It might take a while but it will be worth it.

I smiled just thinking about it.
    She still didn't answer my question when I asked what I was here for though. I layed there listening to the crickets chirping in the distance, falling asleep not long after.

I woke up to the sound of my doorknob unlocking making me tensed up dreading Billie would hurt me or yell.
"Goodmorning" she sighed in annoyance, untying me.
"Now get up and stretch" she commanded
I got up it felt so good to stretch but hurt so bad because I was there for so long.
"Your not leaving this room till I can trust you again" her voice grew hard.
I nonchalantly pouted, not knowing how long that would be.
"Im sure your hungry" Billie sighed.
I nodded, I didnt notice how thirsty I was. My mouth watered just thinking about food.
...

Hope you guys liked it <33 let me know your thoughts and if I should update!!