want to escape?

I smiled 'you two' It was so weird to think about considering I have been alone for almost a year.
-

Amara pov

I looked at the calender in the bathroom. It had almost been a year since I saw my parents. *sigh*. I remembered the exact day. I was watching Netflix on my phone when our hotel was broken into. I mentally kicked myself for not making a scene there and getting someone's attention that I was being kidnapped. But that was a long time ago so I couldn't fix it.
"Hi" I heard a quiet voice say from behind me
It was Adalya
"Hey" I smiled suprised she came over.
"We should both try to escape" she with a smirk
Normally I would agree but I didn't feel like being tied at night and not being able to go around the house so I declined.
"I-I cant" I replied
Her smile faded away, she nodded and walked away. I started brushing my teeth and not 5 minutes later I heard Billie scream
"GET HER!!!"
I ran over to see what was going on. I saw Adalya's window wide open.

She escaped

Doors slammed and yells echoed through the house.
The house went completely silent.

Did they find her?

I finished brushing my teeth and hopped into bed turning out the light and went to bed.

I woke up on my own for once. I glanced at the clock.
8:48?!
Where the fuck is Billie??

I shrugged in my head. More sleep for me I guess.
I woke up again at 10:25
I was really starting to worry so I wondered down the stairs.
"Hello?" I quietly yelled throughout the house
I started my schedule even though no one was there. I walked up the stairs to check every room. I unlocked Adalya's room to see her sitting there eating her breakfast. "Hey do you know where everyone is?" I asked
"Robbing another hotel" she said her mouth full of cheesy potatos
I could see obvious red marks from where she was tied around her wrists and ankles for running away.
I nodded running downstairs to get my breakfast. It was in the fridge for me to heat up when I came down.
It was still hot so they must've left not too long ago.
I sprinted up the stairs with my food into Adalya's room.
We started talking. We talked for hours about almost everything you could think to talk about. It was interesting hearing her back story and I'm sure she felt the same way about me. I could feel her warming up to me and getting to trust me.
"You like it here now??" She asked
"I guess.. my life wasn't that exciting before we just traveled all the time" I shrugged.
We kept talking for a few more hours till I heard the front door close.
"They are back I better go" I waved
She smiled seeming a ton more happy than when I first saw her.
"So" Billie paused closing the door sitting on the edge of my bed. "What did you two do while we were gone?"
...

Hope you like itt:) comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!!♡