escape attempt 1 million

If I was going to escape here would be my chance.
-

Amara pov

"If your good we can do this again sometime." She said as we walked in the house
I nod my head, smirking to myself knowing there would be no other 'sometime' if I escaped.

Maybe just maybe.

"Where do you want to go first?" She asked
"Forever 21" I replied pulling her that direction
It wasn't that crowded which would normally be nice but not if I were to escape.
I looked around my size and picked out a few thing to try on.
"A few worked" I said coming out of the changing room
We went to the checkout and Billie wasn't watching me, nor was she holding my hand.
I took a deep breath and stepped forward a bit still resisting.

Fuck it

I sprinted far away and ended up crawling in a circular clothing rack. I planned on hiding for maybe 10 minutes then when she gave up looking for me, I would call my parents and go home. It was a stupid plan but maybe it would work.
    "Amara?" I heard Billie say
My heart started racing if this plan didn't work I would be in huge trouble and maybe be back where I started not being able to leave the room all my limbs tied.
"Amara??" I heard again peaking through the clothing rack. I saw her clearly but she couldn't see me. I was inside the small space with the cloths so it would be difficult to find me.
    "Amara where the fuck did you go" I heard Billie say quieter getting more pissed.
She walked over to the other side of the store out of view.

My plan worked

I smirked. Everytime I felt bad about escaping I just thought of how she took my whole life away from me.
I was planning on asking a customer or a worker to borrow their phone so I could call my parents. I sat there for about 5 minutes assuming Billie had to have left already. Then I spotted someone with a pair of black Jordans on was facing away from me. I'll ask him to let me borrow his phone to call my parents.
"Excuse me sir" I said shyly tapping on his pant leg, starting to make my way out.
I looked up suprised to see a familiar face and froze.
...

Chapter 25 wow!! Hope you like it so far♡ comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote:)