Chapter 4- Magic

-Friday- -Y/N POV- I woke up to the birds chirping and flowers blooming. I quickly got dressed and slithered to the bus stop, not even bothering to shift back. As expected, PJ and his group was there. "Hey PJ, Undyne, BP, SG!" "Hey Y/N! How was your sleep?" SG asked. "Good! You?" "Ok." "Yesterday you mentioned that you chose Magic as your club. Are you really able to do Magic?" PJ asked. "Yep! It just gets a little out of hand sometime...Heh." "Neat, by the way, here's the address and time for tomorrow punk!" Undyne said as she handed me a slip of paper. It had (random address) 5:30 p.m. "I'll be sure to be there!" "Nice, well, see you punk." "See you! I said as I got onto the bus, which had just pulled up.

-Timeskip to Club/Magic because of Magic *jazz hands*-

It was finally time for Magic! I wonder who I have with me? Ah well. Magic takes place outside since it can get a little hectic inside. Anyways, I had just arrived to see a bunch of students that I don't know the name of, nobody I knew was here. I then heard a whistle and walked over to it. -Timeskip bc this is a one-time thing, so no teacher name- It was my turn to show everyone my powers. About 5 people before me, I had noticed that all of my friends were watching. This is gonna be interesting. I walked up to the instructor and asked "Does anyone have a snake?" A girl with nature powers did something along the lines of asking a snake to come over to me. "Thank you. The only reason why I joined Magic Club was to gain control of my power, because sometimes it gets out of hand." At that, I used snake language to communicate to the snake.(HARRY POTTER)

("Underlined text"=Speaking in snake)('Underlined text'=the snake speaking) "Sssso, you wanna help me prank my friendsssss?" 'Sssssure.' "Thanksssss, follow me." I then walked over to my friends. "Hey guys? Why have you all been watching me?" They all froze, and I whispered "Now." My snake friend quickly hissed and slithered up Horror from behind, ending up on his head. When I turned to look at him, I could hardly hold my laughter in. "*Snort* H-Horror... I'm dying right now..." When Chara looked at him, he to was silently dying. "Omg, Horror..." Horror looked at both of us and said "What?" Slowly, everyone looked at him, but when Fresh did, he screamed "OHMYGODHORRORYOUHAVEASNAKEONYOURHEAD!" And ran behind me, cowering slightly. As Horror was patting his head, feeling for the snake, who was avoiding his touch, I said to Fresh "Dude, are you afraid of snakes? Because if so, you're hiding behind the wrong person. I am literally half snake." "N-No! I'm just startled is all!" "You're totally afraid of snakes." "...Ok, yes, I'm afraid of snakes." Lol I knew it! While we were having that chat, Horror had found the garden snake that was on his head. He had tried to grab him, but he just evaded his touch, then fell off and quickly slithered away, back into the forest.

(The snake was a him) After that, we had all laughed it off, and everyone went home. Well, except for Horror, Chara and I. I had to tutor them in History. Let's just say, I made sure that they regretted skipping class.