Chapter 16-The sleepover

Your Pov
Fresh let us in and welcomed us.
"Welcome to our h-humble house!" Fresh said trying to act dramatic.

"At least you have a decent house, nice." PJ said crossing his arms trying to withstand something trying not to blush.

"Well, l-let's p-play some g-games!" Dust exclaimed after stuttering.
———
"Ok Y/N you go first!" PJ said.

"Napstablook truth or dare?" I asked with a grin.

"truth, i would like truth." He finished.

I thought for a minute trying to think on what to ask him until a lightbulb in my head turned on. "Is it true that a ghost can possess someone?" I asked as Napstablook sighed.

"yes, but we can also become invisible and influence others." He said as he laid onto the floor. "bp... truth or dare." He asked.

*The game went on, eventually it was your turn*

BP asked, "Y/N truth or dare?" He asked as I curled up in my tail getting comfortable.

"(Truth/Dare)" I said as BP smiled.

(Truth)
"Ok what's your favorite subject?"

"F/S(favorite subject.)"

(Dare.)

"I dare you to, get a glass of champagne from their wine cellar." BP said laughing.

"N-No you can't go d-down there, even I-I'm not allowed." Fresh stuttered out.

"It's a dare." I spoke making sure they can understand me.

I got up and walked over to the wine cellar, grabbed a bottle of champagne and grabbed a glass and poured myself some and sat down in the circle and started to couch down the bittersweet sparkling drink.

"Okay, we all have w-went, now let's watch a movie, I h-have, comedy, h-horror, and mystery." Fresh said as he brought out three movies.

Everyone was talking about the horror movie, it was inaudible to hear because they all were talking. They put the horror movie in the movie player and sat down on the floor and on the couch. I sat on the floor. And so did PJ, (Skeleton of choice, if they are one of the two here, just choose another one), Dust, and Me.

We all started watching the movie and I was getting tired, and so was everyone else. We each had changed into our Pj's and we all started to fall asleep on the couch or the floor I was falling asleep and leaned over onto the shoulder next to me.

(Omg thank you guys so much for 252 reads, I know Pytho13's is better, but thank you so much! This keeps me going knowing that there are a few people that read my books, and if you are wonder why the chapter is short, it is because I want more chapters and I want to make you wait.)