Chapter 19-Resting time and a quaint visit

I went home and (SoC) came with me. Once I sat down in my nest and curled up and relaxed. Once I was actually comfortable, I remembered something. I bolted up and reached for my phone. I grabbed my phone and called off the search because everyone was still searching. Once that was done, I laid back and relaxed.

"So, what are we going to do now?" (SoC) asked.

'Well we are going to relax' I signed as he nodded. I smiled and laid my head back.

I relaxed and I felt movement and I saw that (SoC) had moved over so that he was using my nest as a pillow. I smiled and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

3rd PoV

"Our little girl is so peaceful." M/N said as she and D/N materialized.

"She is so brave, it still hurts that we left her so early" D/N said while moving towards Y/N.

"She has met so many wonderful people, including this young fellow." M/N chuckled as she moved towards (SoC)

"I would have a chat with him, but seeming as I cannot, I will watch how he acts around our daughter." D/N said in a protective tone as he crossed his arms.

"Oh D/N calm yourself, it's just a boy." She chuckled as she came over next to D/N

"A boy that could break her heart." He mumbled.

"Oh hush, now we do have to go." She said sadly.

"Okay." He said to M/N

"We love you Y/N" They said in unison as they faded.

Later on Y/N and (SoC) woke up. They stretched and relaxed again. "So, what are we going to do?" (SoC) asked whilst sitting up and leaning on the nest.

'Well we could do a bunch of things, we could go bug hunting, climb trees, talk here, anything you can add.' Y/N signed.

"Well, we could head back into town, and maybe pick up our/your things from Fresh's place/My place(If you chose Fresh)

'Lets go get our/my things." Y/N gave a closed smile, as soon as she flashed a smile, (SoC) blushed a bit.

"W-Well lets head out." He stuttered as he stood up.

Y/N hummed in agreement and 'stood' up and slithered over to him. He smiled and Y/N felt her soul flutter a bit. She smiled back again and then slithered out and towards the trail with (SoC) behind her.

(Okay, so, I just remembered/ realized something, I said Skeleton of Choice, yet I kinda forgot about Chara, which now just to make it easer, (SoC) will also include Chara. Sorry for my idiocy😞 Anyways, also the reason I am not updating is because I am enjoying relaxing, but I will try to update more often.)
~Satan is signing out~