Chapter 21- Promise

As me and (SoC)/Fresh went into his house and closed the door behind us, I let go of his wrist and slithered over to the couch and flopped down. That earned a chuckle from (SoC)/Fresh. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. I sat up properly and got comfortable. He came over and sat beside me, I smiled and he smiled. I had the urge to kiss him but before I knew it, he beat me to it, he hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Promise me something Y/n, promise me that you will never change." He chuckled and hugged me tighter. I squeaked when he did that, but I soon eased. I nodded. "I would like to hear it from you if you don't mind." He said.

I tensed but then spoke. "✋︎ ◻︎❒︎□︎❍︎♓︎⬧︎♏︎" (I promise). He looked puzzled/Happy (Only choose happy if you chose Chara)

---

(Chara)

"Thank you Y/N" He smiled and kissed your forehead. He stayed hugging you and soon relaxed while hugging you. You blush slightly at his actions and smile.

(SoC)

"Y/N, can you say it in english please?" He asked. You sigh and nod.

"I promise (SoC)" You say and smile as you do so. He smiled and kissed your forehead. You blush faintly and relaxed as he was still hugging you.

---

I smile as (SoC) was still hugging me, I can confirm it now, he does like me. I just don't know when I should confess to him. I relax in his arms and I can sense him smiling. I just stay relaxed and I dozed off.

(You probably all have been wondering where I have been. Well writers block hit me like a bitch and I had no inspiration and wattpad was being a nuisance and I had one of my books removed because of 'copyright' content and I have also been trying to now catch up on school work. Plus I write on my computer and that is also another reason since my other computer is completely dead since I lost the charger. But updates should come regularly now)