Chapter 9 the sleepover pt.5

When I woke up, I was back in my sleeping bag, though I could've sworn that I'd fallen asleep on the roof. Before I could think about it more. Timber, the rattlesnake, told me that, based by the description, it was Lust playing with my hair. The others had apparently already gone to the kitchen, so it was just us. Due to that, I began to freak out. I grabbed his boney arm, and used his weight to flip myself onto my feet, slightly cracking the bone in the process. Sadly, that crack could be heard from the kitchen apparently, so everyone came rushing in at the sound of it. The moment Chara saw what position we were in, he facepalmed and asked "He was playing with your hair?" I nodded, and, a little concerned for Lust's arm, replied "Yeah, and I may or may not have fractured his arm a bit... Sorry about that." Lust just grimaced in pain. I sighed and jerked his arm back to it's original position, earning a shriek from him. "Hey uh... Can someone go get some bandages or something?" Dream left, and soon came back with a unused roll of the stuff. I took it, quickly wrapped some around Lust's arm, and bit the end off with my fangs. I next took a step back and admired my handiwork. Red quietly coughed, and I snapped my head toward him. "Um, does this normally happen? I mean, fracturing someone's arm?" In all honesty, I was surprised by that question. "Um... no. Actually, I normally either break their arm or dislocate their jaw. Don't judge." He was stunned by that remark. Chara just came over and hugged me. "Atleast you don't break their spines anymore." Everyone backed up, suddenly scared. Meh, I don't care, because I'm hungry. Instead of going to the kitchen, I went to the backyard-which connected to the forest-to go hunt for something to catch and devour. The others either just stayed inside, or sat on the porch, waiting for me. About an hour later, I came back with 2 bunnies and a rat. I plopped the bunnies down on the porch and devoured the rat in one bite, spitting the bones out.
~You ate. Nothing  interesting~
After I ate, Undyne said it was time everyone went home and thanked us for coming. I left back to my den and slept through the rest if the day.