Chapter 5: Naughty?

[Added extra parts]
It's time for recess and Jisung is walking to the cafeteria now. But suddenly, somebody pulled him by the back of his shirt and pulled him into the boys' toilet and dragged him inside one of the stall and pinned both of his hands at the side of his head, "hello wolf cub..." it's Minho...

Jisung's POV
What is he doing?! He's starting to scare me... "Minho... what are you doing?! Let me go!" I squirmed as I tried to free my hands from his grasp, but he is stronger than me...

And then, I heard a low growl from him... when I looked at him, he grifted his teeth and growled as his eyes become more sharper than usual.

"You're being a bad baby for kissing other boy than me... now... wolf cub, time for your punishment," he whispered to my ears as he started sniffing my neck and every second he gets closer to my neck, then he started licking my neck just like last night.

He then started to suck and kiss my neck over and over, but then he bite my weak spot and it made me moan out loud... he's biting it and chewing it like a hungry wolf which is kind of hot to me.

Finally he stopped, but there's still some blood left at my weak spot. He licked the blood clean, making me whimper and he let me go, "see you soon wolf cub, and don't you dare to kiss anybody other than me..." he said with a glare and I instantly run to the cafeteria.

I checked my phone as there are messages from the group

Crackhead 4.0👌

YongbokLix❤️
Twin bro?
Where are you?!

Day6_Seungpuppy
Where are you Squirrel?!

YangJeongfox🦊
Hyungie?
Where are you?

Jisquirrel.One🐿️
I'm okay Lixie and Innie
I'M OLDER THAN YOU SEUNGMIN! RESPECT ME!!!

YongbokLix❤️
We are worried sick!

Jisquirrel.One🐿️
I'm okay...
I'm on my way to the cafeteria!
Wait me there!

I turned of my phone and I run to the cafeteria to see my brother and the maknaes frowning, "Jisung!" Felix shouted as he run to me and hugged me, "I'm so glad you're okay!" "Yah! You're like I have just come home from hunting!" I said while hugging his brother, "how can you hunt when you're a squirrel...?" Seungmin asked, "just- forget about it... let's just eat lunch and go to class..." I said while sighing.

Narrator's POV
The four are eating peacefully, but... the other five is spying on them... "why's Felix so clingy to my Jisung?! It's annoying..." one said, "don't worry... I'll punish my naughty Felix when we're at the dorm..." the other said smirking.

Night...
Jisung and Felix are on their way to the dorm. They decided to have a twin brother hangout at their fav cafe which is near the college.

As they arrived, Felix bid goodbye to Jisung as they parted and enter their dorm room.

Felix's POV
I bid my brother goodbye as I walked into my room.

As I enter it, I saw Changbin staring at me furiously with his arms crossed, "why are you so late?" He said possessively. Who does he think he is? I'm not his toy! "I was just going hangout with Jisung... geez..." I sighed as I pushed him out of my way and then, he suddenly grab my hand and pushed me onto his bed, "you're being naughty all day... and I think you deserve a punishment..." my eyes went wide as he said that.