Chapter 9: Wolf Cub

🔞 ahead

Minho's POV
I'm now on my way home to see my little wolf cub... I bet he's sleeping like a baby squirrel now...

I wanted to tease him a bit...

Dorm...
As I opened the door to my room, I saw a very precious sight in front of me.

Jisung is sleeping while hugging his bolster and he curled up into a little ball like a baby squirrel that's sleeping peacefully. He also buries his face into the bolster too.

I felt my heart melt at the sight, but that's not my only problem...

Narrator's POV
Minho felt something uncomfortable inside his pants. He looked down only to be met by a very visible outline at his pants.

'Dang it! My big wolf is horny...' he thought as he tries to calm the "wolf" inside his pants.

Minho's thoughts
"Hey Minho! Just let me growl out!"

"Shut it Lee Know! I don't want to growl on my baby squirrel just yet!"

(A/N: Werewolves have two sides, the human and the wolf. Lee Know is Minho's wolf side)

"What I mean is not growling by taking his v-card away... I mean fixing your boner dumbass!"

"Oh... okay I get it!"

(A/N: if you want me to be honest... Minho is actually dumber than Lee Know... #sorry)

Minho smirked as he hovers over Jisung and started licking his exposed neck, "mmmffff... Minho hyung..." Jisung snuggled into his pillow while Minho is still bugging Jisung with kisses, "s-stop... I'm tired and I'm sleepy..." Jisung said, "but baby... I'm hard..." Minho said whispering at Jisung's ear which made Jisung suddenly jumped like a squirrel while Minho is still on the bed, "WWHHHAAAAAATTT?!!!" He said as he jumped and then he ran around the room like a squirrel trying to escape while Minho is chasing him like a hungry wolf.

"GOTCHA!" Minho says as he catches Jisung and started to attack him with kisses and bites, "h-hyung... stop... please~~~" Jisung whimpered as Minho is feasting him, "baby... why don't you calm my beast down there? Please, do it for me... If it is okay with you," Minho asks the younger boy with a full consent this time. Jisung nods in agreement because Minho has finally learned his lesson and he would take this chance to give Minho a little gift.

Jisung is on his knees as he was instructed by Minho. Minho slowly opening his pants teasing the hungry Jisung in front of him.

He opened his pants and pull his boxers down. Jisung's eyes are widen by the size of his "beast", "suck it wolf cub..." Jisung slowly sucking the older's beast slowly deep throating it.

"You better make it fast baby..." Minho warned as Jisung is sucking faster than he though, "a-aaahhh... just like that baby aaaaahhh~~~" a minute later Minho came into Jisung's little mouth, "swallow it all..." Jisung is disgusted by the thought but he don't want Minho to touch him again so he swallow it without letting a single drop out of his mouth, "good boy..."

Minho the put on his boxer and pants and walked to the counter that has a plastic bag on it, "wolf cub... I brought you cheesecake!" Turns out... Minho didn't forgot to buy Jisung cheesecake, because he always saw Jisung eating a cheesecake and stuffing it into his mouth like a squirrel, "a reward for my little baby squirrel for being a good baby," Minho said as he feeds Jisung cheesecake while the both of them are watching some movies on the TV.

After Minho has done feeding Jisung cheesecake, he goes to the bathroom to wash his hands.

As Minho is in the bathroom, Jisung got a text from his mom...

Mommy💖
Jisung...
I have sent a surprise for you at college tomorrow😉

Jisungie🐿️
What is it?

Mommy💖
If I tell you now it won't be a surprise then...
You must wait until tomorrow Jisungie💖

Jisungie🐿️
Okay mom...

To be continued...

Another chapter! Sorry for the weird 🔞 scene... it's the first time I wrote it.

Anyways... what's the surprise Jisung's mother sent to him? See for yourself on the next chapter!

Thank you!!!

And...

Stay tuned💖💖💖