Chapter 21: Life on Line

"Well... we tried..." the doctor said, "what do you mean you tried? Is he alive or not?!" Minho snapped as the others held him back after he growled at the doctor, "we tried to save him... we don't know is he's alive or not..." the doctor explained, "what does that means?!" Felix asked while holding Minho back, "I hate to say this to you young men, but Han Jisung....

Is in coma... "

As he said that, they all felt their heart break. Minho fell on his knees crying out loud as Felix cried in Woojin's hug. Seungmin and Jeongin also cried and tried to calm Minho, "I'm sorry... Han Jisung will stay in the hospital until he's awake... we will inform all of you when he's awake," the doctor said. Minho instantly jumped up barging into the room where Jisung lies down weakly in coma.

He approached Jisung slowly, seeing Jisung looked weak and helpless makes him cry more, "I'm sorry I can't save you Jisung... I'm sorry for what I did... I'm sorry for bullying you for years... I'm so sorry..." he cried as he sat on the floor beside Jisung's bed while holding Jisung's cold hands.

Minho got up and went closer to Jisung, closing the gap slowly between his lips and Jisung's and kiss the boy. It was full of love from the bottom of Minho's heart. For once in his life, he felt his heart beats crazily and felt true love for the first time in years. He slowly pulled back staring at the sleeping figure in front of him and left Jisung to rest.

Minho went back to the college with the others to tell about Jisung's state now. The principal is shocked by that, he told the other teachers before Jisung woke up, don't give him assignments first. That's good though because Jisung will be depressed with all the assignments that he didn't do while in coma.

Changbin has been discharged from the hospital since he has been healed. It was a joyful day for Felix, but still a sad day as they still see Jisung lying on the bed with no movements.

"See you soon my love... I will always be there waiting for you..."

To be continued...

THAT'S the answer to the last chapter, he's between alive and dead.

Now...

Happy ending?

Or...

Sad ending?

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned! 💖💖💖