Chapter 15: Night hangout

Felix?

"FELIX?! Wh-what are you doing here?!" Felix is riding on top of a black Werewolf with red glittering marks on his side. Felix kind of choked the wolf so that's Why the wolf is jumping nonstop and flings Felix to the ground like a horse and he landed with his face on the ground.

"Ummm... I'm just following Changbin that tries to run away, but then he suddenly transformed into a werewolf right in front of my eyes and it's kind of hot that his clothes and pants just ripped apart and then grew fur with a weird red mark at his side," by the end of explanation, Changbin sweeped Felix using his tail because he's offended by the weird mark part.

Changbin is a black wolf with red mark which symbolizes his power: the bloodmoon

"Anyways, why did you fling me before?" Felix asked as Changbin rolls his eyes and looked to the other side, "you literally choked Changbin before so it doesn't need more explanation..." Jisung said as Minho nod his head.

While Felix is apologizing to Changbin by hugging him, another one came.

"YIIPPPEEE!!! WHAT A FUN RIDE! Thanks Hyunjin," Seungmin said while getting off Hyunjin and hugged him, "Hyunjin too?!" Seungmin and Hyunjin nods at the same time

Long story short, same backstory but Hyunjin hit the room door so he jumped through the window making Seungmin follows him.

(A/N: what a daredevil...)

Not long after that...

"YEE HAW!!! RUN MY BIG WOLF RUN!!! YEE HAW! GIDDY UP BIG BOY!"

"J-Jeongin? Woojin?!" Everybody shouted (except the wolves).

Jeongin is literally wearing a cowboy clothes and spined his hat while Chan is jumping like a horse, "FOR THE LAST TIME JEONGIN! HE'S A WOLF NOT A HORSE!" Woojin shouted from behind, "meh... I don't care," Jeongin replied while getting off the wolf and hugged him, "thanks for the ride, Chan! You're the best..."

"Great... everybody in the gang is literally chasing their roommates tHAT'S RUNNING AWAY because they're going to turn into werewolves..." Jisung said sarcastically, "well... then that means..." Felix looked at his friends with a smug expression.

"Oh no you don't-"

"NIGHT PARTY TIME!!!" Felix shouted while bringing out his supreme guns and throw fake wons everywhere, "where did you get that?" Seungmin asked, "a real 'wolf'boy never tells their fighting secrets," Felix said while snatching Jeongin's cowboy hat.

LOL, looks like cowboys turn into wolfboys... get it? Haha I'm so unfunny-
CONTINUE!

Anyways, if you wonder what Chan and Hyunjin's wolf form is...

Hyunjin is a blonde wolf (Yellow Wood hair color) with silver mark at his side body, while Chan is a white wolf which is the most rarest wolf these days and he has light green mark.

Hyunjin's power is the Constellations while Chan is the Northern Lights.

"Aren't the wolves beautiful guys?" Jisung suddenly asked as the others replied with a "yes,".

"Especially Minho..." Jisung hugged Minho as Minho huffed in happiness, "meh... Hyunjinnie is more cooler right?" Hyunjin growled in comfort as Seungmin scratches the back of his ears.

"Enough with the dilly-dallying! Let's go on a ride!" Felix exclaimed as the wolves lift their mates and run while Changbin is still glaring at Felix saying 'do not choke me again! ' and he throws Felix to his back and run with the group.

"Let's have a race guys! Who gets to the lagoon is the WINNER!" Minho shoot forward as Jisung yelled 'winner' (cue Bon Bon Chocolat here for better racing experience)