Epilogue

It's been one week since Jennie's group has been sent away to another campus, and it's been one week since Minsung's virginity is gone...

IN YO FACE VIRGINITY!

"It's been a great week huh guys?!" Felix asked as the others nodded, "why don't we go to the amusement park again?!" Jeongin asked as Minho and Hyunjin suddenly fainted. Minho fainted as usual people would do, while Hyunjin is fainted in a dramatic way.

"Welp... let's go then!" Woojin said as he throw the two fainted werewolves onto his shoulder while the others followed behind him like ducklings.

The group went to the amusement park and this time it's more different....

You see... Minho and Hyunjin is still asleep, so the group brought them both to the rollercoaster with them and the two dramatic asses eventually woke up in the middle of the rollercoaster ride and faint again.

At least they're awake for 5 seconds before... ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ

So the two woke up again after the chaotic rollercoaster ride, "agh! Did we did it?" Minho said panting while asking to Jisung who's now carrying Minho, "only for 5 seconds!" Jisung exclaimed as Minho felt relaxed again.

Today, they went to almost all of the rides unlike the last time and Hyunjin bought a llama doll which turns out it's a twerking llama and that cringes him out while the others bought plushiest just like their soul animal.

They had dinner in the same place as the last time... ordering the same meal too! "Three years later... is our graduation..." Jisung said as he sighed, "we won't see each other much..." Seungmin continued as Jeongin stands up on his chair and shamelessly dance, "CHEER UP BABY! CHEER UP BABY!" He singed as the members began to laugh again and he sat down. The group started to chatter chatter about their experience with each other. They definitely gonna miss each other...

3 year later...
It's the graduation day today...

"Ladies and gentlemen... I announced that all of the students of Nebula Campus passed!" The principal said as the parents and teachers clap their hands and sheds tears.

Jisung walked up to the stage beginning his speech. He prepares a special speech for everybody in the Campus right now.

"Dear parents, teachers, and friends...
When I first came here, I thought I would never fit in, but my two first friends, Seungmin and Jeongin, and my special twin brother, Felix showed me that I can fit in just like I fit in with them...

When I came here... I thought it would be a nightmare since me and my friends' bullies are back... " Jisung laughed as the crowd chuckled, but on the other side, the werewolves are sweating cold, "but as time passed by, I realized that they aren't as bad as I thought... and that's why today... right here... I forgive you all of what you did to me and my friends long time ago...

And to be honest... it's been a great year since I have more friends now... And what I wanna say is thank you Mr. Principal, teachers, and friends for making this year the best year ever!" Jisung shouted as the crowd cheered for him, "I really thanked my bullies too... which are... Chan, Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, and also my love and bully, Minho..." Jisung said as the crowd cheered, "thank you for hearing my speech and Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen!" Jisung cheered as he ended his speech and ran to Minho, hugging him.

"Well... things turned out right huh?" Felix said as Jisung rushed to hugged his younger twin, "it does..." Jisung said, breaking the hug, "LET'S CELEBRATE!" Jeongin shouted as Felix pulled out his supreme gun again, yes again!

The group grabbed microphone for each of them and started singing, holding each other's hand.

[Jisung]
Hold me close 'til I get up
Time is barely on our side
I don't wanna waste what's left

[Felix]
The storms we chase are leading us
And love is all we'll ever trust, yeah
No, I don't wanna waste what's left

[Seungmin]
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
'Til my shadow turns to sunrays

[Jeongin]
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways

[Minho]
And on and on we'll go
Oh, on we'll go

[Hyunjin]
Finding life along the way
Melodies we haven't played
No, I don't want no rest

[Chan]
Echoing around these walls
Fighting to create a song
I don't wanna miss a beat

[Woojin]
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
'Til my shadow turns to sunrays

[Changbin]
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways

[Jisung]
And on and on we'll go

[All]
And we'll grow in number
Fueled by thunder, see the horizon
Turn us to thousands
And we'll grow in number
Fueled by thunder, see the horizon
Turn us to thousands
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
'Til my shadow turns to sunrays
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways

[Minsung]
And on and on we'll go

☾︎~The End~☽︎

🧑🐺💖🤓🧑

And in the power of God and Anime visted in me... I pronounce that Bully Werewolf VS Nerdy Human has ended!

Thank you so much for the people who loves to read this story and I'm sorry if there's any mistake or the story isn't really that good...

Thank you for reading Bully Werewolf VS Nerdy Human!💖💖💖