Chapter 23: Love

It's been 3 days since Jisung has been discharged. Since Jisung is back, the whole campus celebrated his comeback, except for those mean girls...

They spread false rumors about Jisung like Jisung just used Minho for fame, but then, his friends helped him find those rumors as they gathered evidence Jisung is actually Minho's meant to be mate, and that made them furious!

They spread more false rumors, even there's one rumor that almost made Minho left Jisung, but they fight it together. The girls never stopped doing it, until one day...

The 9mares

Jisquirrel.One🐿️
Guys! I'm sick of these
girls already!

YongbokLix❤️
Yeah, Jisung!
I can't hold my grudge
anymore!
They even tried to beat
me up yesterday and tryna
hit on Changbin!

YangJeongfox🦊
Yeah! They even call me foxie!
Well... I like it... but I'm a
freaking KITSUNE!
They can't even remember what's
the difference!

Day6_Seungpuppy🐶
I can't even focus on studying
because of their pressure!
Urgh!
We should do something to stop
them...

PrinceHyunjin👑
Seriously, they are such a
yandere and I'm not having
it!

Thesexy🐱🐺Minho
What if we tryna do the same
thing that they did to us?
That might be a might idea
so Imma just be quiet...

Jisquirrel.One🐿️
No...
It's... A GREAT IDEA!
We'll spread the rumors about
them
Then, when they started to get
annoyed and tryna hurt us
We'll just hurt ourselves a little
and blackmail them!

YongbokLix❤️
YEET!
This is why I love you twinsies

Jisquirrel.One🐿️
Awww... I love you too baby
brother... 🥺

Changbinnie🖤
I can't with these twins
sometimes...

Thesexy🐱🐺Minho
Yeah... me too...

Jisung chuckled as he turned off his phone. He's at the corridor of the classes now, chilling while people greeted him and eyeing the girls that are gossiping at the canteen, 'tch... probably gossiping and discussing bad things they wanna do to me, ' Jisung thought as he smiled planning the next step for revenge.

The group is now in the dorm, discussing things on how to take revenge... you know... boys can't hit girls, but don't you know that boys can blackmail girls without hitting them ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ

The next day...
The plan is on! The group also gathered some of the popular boys so they could do their plan.

First! Jisung will lure the girls to beat him up, Second! The group is gonna record it, Third! The popular boys are gonna make them frightened cause they're mad at the girls, Fifth! Jisung will scratch some of his arms with a knife and put the knife in the girls' bag.

Simple? Maybe

Cliché? Yes

Hotel? Trivago

"Guys! Action number one is on!" Felix whispered as Jisung calmly walked through the girls, luring them. They eventually followed Jisung to a quite corridor and they attacked Jisung, "I hate them..." Seungmin whispered while he started to record it all, "action number 2 done, action number 3!" Felix whispered as the boys, Jaemin, Jeno, Jaehyun, and Taeyong approached the group of girls.

As they approached the girls, they stopped punching Jisung, "what are you doing to my best friend?" Jaemin asked as the three other boys passed through the girls and helped Jisung up. Jaemin did scared the girls, and as Jaemin is scaring them, Jeno passed a knife to Jisung. The girls scampered, "good luck Ji!" Taeyong said as Jaehyun gives a thumbs up to Jisung.

Jisung started to make scars on his arms. It hurts, but luckily Seungmin gave him a special ointment to treat his scars and not creating marks. His blood flow through the knife as he hissed in pain. He then threw the knife to Changbin which is underneath him. (A/N: Jisung is at the second floor, Changbin is at the canteen underneath him).

Changbin agilely catched the knife and throw it inside the girls' bag as Jisung cried and shout loudly and he fell to the ground act crying. His shriek invites other students to help him up and brought him to the principal room.

"What happened here?" The principal asked as the students began to explain. Then, Jisung's group started to go in and Seungmin gave a video of the girls hitting him. And... with Seungmin's tech smart brain, he added more videos which the girls didn't did, which is cutting Jisung. There, there the girls cutted Jisung alternately. Jisung then cried on Minho's shoulder and whispered, "we did it..." and smiled.

"We need to interrogate the girls' bag to find if the knife is in their bag or not!" The principal said as his secretary called the police and he bring the counselor and other teachers to interrogate.

The girls are now gossiping at the canteen about what happened, "Jisung is so weak like what?!" One of them said. It makes Minho's blood boiled and luckily, Jisung is there holding him back, "girls... we need to interrogate your bags," the principal said as the girls panicked, "w-what's wrong?!" The other said. Without any time being procastinated, the teachers searched through the bag, "Sir! I've found something!" The science teacher said as he pulled out a bloody knife from the leader of the girls' group, "so... you all are the ones who bullied Jisung all this time huh?! Pathetic!" Minho shouted making them startled, "but Minho... I love you! I just wanted to get rid of Jisung so that we could have a perfect life together! Don't you see we're perfect for each other!" She exclaimed as Minho stopped her, "I have enough of you... I have enough with all these shits you've done to me and my friends! Especially my mate, Jisung," he said as he turned to Jisung winked and smiled evilly.

"And because of the evidences we've had now... I've decided you will be transferred into another campus, a campus for sick people like you and your friends," the principal said making the whole canteen murmured, "but but... HE'S THE ONE WHO PUTS THE KNIFE IN MY BAG!" She shouted as Jisung tried to fought back, "do YOU... have an evidence?! Just give up already you slut! Today... everybody in the campus saw this that you... Kim Jennie (A/N: it's not Jennie Blackpink!), the popular girl of the campus, is a sick psycho!" Jisung shouted making everybody in the canteen agreed to what he said.

The police came, they escort Jennie and her friends away from the campus to their new one...

Pschizo Campus for Sick Mental People

"You'll regret this Han Jisung..." Jennie whispered as the police bring them to their campus.

The next day...
"Are you okay now, Jisung?" Minho asked as Jisung woke up, "ugh... I'm alright now Minho... don't worry..." Jisung said as he woke up from his sleep. He had bruise almost all over his body because of the girls yesterday. His scars that he made are now healed, but not the bruises the girls made and as the pain grew, they brought Jisung to the clinic. Jisung's body from his chest to his lower abdomen are covered making the outline of his now built body visible. (A/N: Jisung's have been working out these days)

"Well... at least we get rid of them..." Jisung said as he showed his cute gummy smile to Minho, "yeah... no one could bother our relationship anymore," Minho said as they both rested their foreheads on each other, "I love you wolf cub..." Minho whispered, "I love you too my strong and handsome werewolf..." Jisung replied as Minho kissed both of his chubby cheeks and then kissed him on the lips.

At the end... well... you can say they have a very pLEaSUraBLe NIGHT       😏😏😏 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

To be continued...

Is this chapter good? I'm sorry if it's dissapointing...

well... you know what Jennie said... and that's the plot for the sequel!

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned💖💖💖