Chapter 14: Full Moon

In the dorm room...
Minho carried Jisung bridal style from the bathroom. He suddenly tackled Jisung to the bed and kissed him. Minho was kind of jumpy tonight, he's acting like a hungry wolf in the kiss which is very hot for Jisung.

"M-Minho..." Jisung moaned as the older bites and kisses his neck neck and torso, "w-what are y-you doing?!" Jisung said as Minho slowly pulls down the squirrel's boxer, his dick stands up proudly as Minho took off the squirrel's boxer. Jisung is so shy now, he take a bolster from his side and cover his crotch, "awww... is my little baby shy?" Jisung looked down as his blush becomes more visible.

Minho take the bolster from Jisung and throw it to his bed, "let's have a little fun now..." Minho holds Jisung's dick as he puts it in his mouth. Jisung moaned loudly as he felt pleasure, his back arch due to the feeling as he breathes heavier than before.

Minho sucked on the younger's dick like a baby drinking milk from his bottle and hungry for milk. Minho went faster and harder each second which made Jisung moaned louder as Minho taste his pre-cum through his dick hole.

"M-Minho... I-I'm gonna c-cum~" he  moaned as Minho deepthroating his dick. Slowly Jisung shot his cum into Minho as he moaned louder than before. Minho took the younger's dick from his mouth and licked the younger's dick clean like a cat as he swallows all the cum, "you taste very delicious baby..." Minho said.

Jisung is so tired now and plus it's evening already, so he suddenly snores underneath Minho, "good night baby..." he said while kissed the sleeping squirrel's forehead. He smiled a he saw his wolf cub sleeping peacefully.

"A-ah..." Minho hissed at the sudden pain, "why is my body h-hurt?" Minho checked outside, he saw the sun is starting to set as he saw a little part of the full moon, "oh no... tonight is full moon! I'm going to turn into a werewolf..." he looked at Jisung who is cuddling with the bolster, "I have to run to the forest later at night and I better try not to wake Jisung up..."

10 PM...
The moon is slowly rising...

Luckily, tonight's full moon is slower than before, so it give Minho more time to run away.

He changed into plain thin White shirt and short thin pants, because he's going to turn into a werewolf and ripped his clothes so yeah...

He wanted to wait for the others to run with him, but his pain is getting sore and he didn't want to scare Jisung away with his transformation.

He approached the squirrel and kissed his forehead, "I'm gonna be back soon, baby..." he said as he walked out of the room.

Unfortunately...

Clank!

Minho accidentally hit Jisung's water bottle and the sound made Jisung awake, "M-Minho...?" Minho instantly run as fast as he could from the dorm, "MINHO!!!" Jisubg shouted as he wears his hoodie and run chasing Minho.

Minho tried to escape, but his pain becomes more sore than ever now. The full moon is slowly formed as illuminating moonlight shine through the clouds, 'there's not much time left... I need to find a hiding place... I hope Jisung can't find me...'

"Minho?!" Jisung shouted as he stopped running to look around him and saw he's inside the forest near the college, "Minho!" Jisung shouted as he cups the side of his mouth.

Meanwhile...
Minho is hiding behind the thick bushes as he sees Jisung passed by. It's a lucky shot to be honest.

The full moon has rised, the light shone through the clouds as Minho slowly transforms into a wolf.

His legs, hands, and body turned into wolf body with beautiful silver fur as his neck transforms from skin to fur. His looked up to the moon beautifully like a wolf as he howls to the moon as his face formed wolf snout, his hair is one with the fur, silver and glimmering and his human ears turned to wolf ears on top of his head.