Chapter 6: Twin Target

[Edited]
Minho and Jisung woke up at the same time...

Jisung is incredibly shy now towards Minho since he was never that kind of mature towards other people who he's not close with, but what happened had passed and he hopes Minho could change for the better, "wolf cub? Do you want to have a shower with me? You must have been tired last night," Minho smiles as Jisung's blush becomes visible, "ummm... o-okay..." he said in a panicked tone, "Jisung?! Why didn't you reject his offer? I better not let him touch me again..."

Jisung went to the shower first and took off his clothes sitting on the shower floor and facing the wall while waiting for Minho. Then... he felt another body resting on his back.

Well... Minho and Jisung's back are facing each other because yeah...

"Wolf cub? Do you want me to wash your hair?" Jisung nod at Minho's offer. Minho put shampoo on his head and massaged Jisung's hair gently which made Jisung almost fell asleep again.

After he washed Jisung's hair, he rinsed it and Jisung flinched at his sudden action...

Minho hugged him from behind and rub his stomach gently while massaging it. Jisung whimpered as Minho touches him, 'why did I fell to his touch?!' He thought.

"M-Minho... we should be going now..." Minho hummed while resting his head on Jisung's shoulder, "Since I'm older why don't you call me hyung? If you call me that, I'll let you go," Minho as he smiles teasingly, "hyung... we should be going now or we would be late! I will blame it all on you if that happens," Jisung jokingly threatened Minho while the other boy just chuckled and let him go and went to wear his clothes, 'Oh My Gays... why did I let him do that?!'

College...
Jisung got a text from Felix saying he's going to be late so he should go first to the college.

But then... Jisung heard someone crying running towards him and as he looked back, he sees Felix running towards him with Changbin behind chasing him. Felix instantly jump to Jisung and hugged him tightly, "Jisung... save me..." Felix cried out as he hide behind Jisung, "what are you doing with my toy?!" Changbin scowled at him, "what are you doing with my twin brother?!" Jisung shouted at Changbin's face which suddenly made Changbin whimpered in fear, "I'm sorry..." he then started crying just like Felix, "he's so sensitive... poor boy..." Jisung and Felix thought at the same time, yeah... the same time.

"It's okay Changbinnie... I forgive you..." Felix whispered as he hugged Changbin. Changbin is so small in Felix's arms... "thank you Felixie..."

"Now you both are good now... then go play! What are you both waiting for?!" Jisung said while laughing, "but... this isn't a playground..." Changbin said while he and Felix looked at Jisung with weird face, "then go run around chasing each other," Jisung said as the two nod understanding what he says, "tag your it!" Felix shouted while Changbin is running around try to catch him, "kids..."

Meanwhile...
A figure from afar watched Jisung as he hugged the boy from yesterday again, "so... you won't listen to me? Then I'll make you listen to me..." he said in a deep growl.

Recess...
Jisung is walking casually down the the locker corridor and then suddenly, somebody pulled his wrist and pinned both of his hands on the side of his head, "Minho...? What are you doing?! You promised to me you will change!" Minho let out a low growl and huffed at Jisung's neck, "and you 'promised' to not get close to anyone and hug them all the time other than me," Jisung is annoyed by what Minho said, "who do I get close to? And one thing... I'm not lying! Plus since when I made those kind of promise?" Minho pulled Jisung's wrist and bang it harshly to the locker, "you hugged the boy who is crying before because he's been chased by Changbin..." he whispers, "excuse me? Is it wrong to hug my own twin brother?" Jisung said but Minho won't believe it.

"Tch... you're lying I know it..." Minho said, "if he's your twin brother then prove it now..." Minho squint his eyes a bit in anger as he growls, "he looks like a real wolf... it's weirdly hot..." Jisung thought.

Jisung then bring Minho to Felix so he could give them some brotherly Q&A, "now... prove it if you both are twins..." Minho said as Jisung gives an eye signal to Felix which surprisingly Felix understood Jisung's problem...

Minho: what games do Felix usually play?

Jisung: Fornite!

Minho: Jisung?

Felix: Mobile Legends!

Minho: Jisung's fav food?

Felix: cheesecake!

And they have a very long Q&A which results Jisung told Minho the truth when he asked...

Minho: what time you both are born and when?

Felix: our mom told us... Jisung is born on 14 September 2000 at midnight

Jisung: Felix is born 5 minutes after me on 15 September 2000

"Interesting..." Minho thought, "well I guess you did tell the truth," Jisung and Felix let out a quiet yes, "but I'm still watching you both incase anything happened, "okay!" They both shout in unison.

"Well... we are a very special twins just like mom always say," Felix said, "indeed Felix... indeed..." Jisung continued.

To be continued...

Another chapter! This is taking me a whole day to write because mid term is coming up.

Anyways... thank you!!!

And...

Stay tuned💖💖💖