Chapter 19: Rescue Mission!

A/N: This music is really connected to this chapter. I recommend to play it while reading this chapter.

Jisung's POV
Me and the others packed our things as soon as we are at the dormitory. I packed as fast as I can and as I saw Minho's empty bed, my memories about him are replayed. I miss him already, but it's time to not to be soft, now it's time to be tough to safe Minho.

I slinged the backpack to my back, take the dorm keys, and locked my dorm, "I'm coming Minho... wait for me..."

Narrator's POV
The gang is now at the college gate, and they're ready for a big challenge ahead of them. As Felix has the device, he's the one that getting hold off it, while Seungmin will take care of the device system.

As they walk and walk, they didn't realize that they're far from the college now. The device leads them into deep and dense woods, fog covering the way of them. Luckily, the device has a compass and it shows them their way through the woods. They were scared because the woods is so eerie quiet, like death are calling for them. But as they thought about their love ones, they become braver than before.

The fog started to clear up as the sun starts to Rise Up above their heads, it means it's almost sunset. As the fog clears up, the woods started to get seen. It's not like a scary forest they would see, but what they see is beautiful tall trees with sunlight through the leaves and fresh air as they walk there.

Jeongin felt like he's free...

He transfrom into his fox form and jumped up and down through the forests' fertile soil, "nature is beautiful..." Jisung said as he saw animals started to move around. They pass across a cute looking squirrel who stares at them and ran away, "it looks like you when you're curious Jisung," Felix giggled as he saw the squirrel running away.

"This place is awesome guys!" Jeongin exclaimed as he returned to his normal form. It really is awesome there, yet beautiful.

"Why does this place looked so familiar?" Jisung said as they observed the forest following the device directions.

They remembered this forest! It's actually the forest where they saw the werewolves in their wolf form. They are really happy as they replay the memory, soon they'll be running, chasing, and playing with each other at this forest as soon as they rescue them.

AAWWOOOO!!!

"W-what was that?"

AAWWOOOO!!!

"WOLVES!"

They shouted and ran as they tried to run away from the wolves. They ran and ran, and finally they're blocked by a big cliff.

"WE'RE TRAPPED!"

It's too late to turn around now...

The wolves have surrounded them as they go back and back until there's no way out. One of the wolves approached them making them curled up in a little ball together. As the wolf approached them, he sniffed each and everyone of them, especially Jisung. The wolf sniffed Jisung for to long and even licked him at his neck. Jisung flinched as he felt something wet at his neck.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Jisung tried to push the big wolf away, but it won't budge. The wolf started growling and barking. It looks like he's trying to tell Jisung something, but he doesn't understand what the wolf is going to tell him, "what are you trying to tell me?" Jisung said as he rubbed the wolf's snout as it growls in comfort to the touch. Jisung remembered that Seungmin has a device that could translate other creature language into human language.

"Seungmin! Can I borrow your translator device?" Jisung asked, "yeah, sure!" Seungmin replied as he searched through his backpack for the device, "I'll start translating. Please say something umm... wolfy..." the wolf started to growl and bark as Seungmin translated every word it said.

"It says you are our Alpha's mate, where is he now?" Jisung frowned as Seungmin translated what the wolf said, "your Alpha... my mate... has been captured by an evil man and took his friends away with him, except Changbin," The wolves howled as Jisung said it.

Their howl is a signal of sadness, their lovely Alpha has been captured. Then, the wolf who's talking to Jisung lift him up and flings him to its back. Seungmin started to translate what the wolf says again, "it says that they will help us to find your mate, their Alpha, and the others. They will give us a ride to the destination," as Seungmin said that, the other three wolves lifted the rest up to their back.

"Let's go save them ALL!!!" Jisung exclaimed happily as the wolves howled louder than before. The four wolves who carried the group, runs with full speed with Felix leading the way. They all looked like pro wolf racer to be honest.

"THIS WAY!" Felix shouted as the wolves turned left and right through the forest and jump through swamps, until they reached a building in the middle of the forest which looks like a laboratorium. Felix checked the device once again to make sure it's the right place, "we're here guys... are you all ready?"

The others nod as Felix asked them.

They continued they journey to the other side of the building to find an entrance where there's no guard. As they ride beside the building quietly, they saw a room with glass cubes there. What they saw is not only glass cubes, but there's somebody inside those cells. They are shocked as they saw who's inside each of the cells.

"Chan..."

"H-Hyunjin!"

"Minho..."

Jisung started to tear up as he saw Minho. The three werewolves are in the cells locked and bruises all over their body (A/N: they did not wear shirts).

It's really painful for them to watch the werewolves trapped inside there, full with wounds and bruises, and scratch the door to their way out, "we have to hurry rescue them! They looked really tortured there..." Woojin said as they continued to run around the building to find the entrance to save them all.

"Minho... I'm coming..." Jisung said with full of hope that he could save Minho and the others from that place.

To be continued...

I DID IT! DOUBLE UPDATE FOR Y'ALL JUST LIKE I PROMISED!😁

A few more chapters again and the end TT Imma cry now...

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned💖💖💖