X-box games and Nosey Louis.

"Zaaaaaayn!" I yelled slamming the front door behind me, he had text earlier to tell me everyone was out including mum and my sisters.

"Kitchen!" He yelled back in response, we are a very communicative family unit. I dropped my stuff at the front door and went into the kitchen and sat on the side next to where he was, waiting for him to finish what he was doing.

"What're you making?" I quizzed leaning forward to try and see. He turned his back to me so I couldn't see winding me up. I hit him across the head with my hand lightly, so I didn't really hurt him...ish.

"I'm hungryyyyyyy" I moaned. He sighed and turned round giving me half of his sandwich he had made. I smiled and took a bite of it.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you!" I chimed.

"Whatever, did you miss me?" he smirked.

"Ew no, I just missed someone giving me their food." I told him getting off the side and wondering in to the lounge, he followed as I turned the x-box on he sat on the sofa, I passed him a controller and sat next to him. I watched as the options menu for Forza 5 came on screen, we'd had the game for ages and I was still pretty bad at it.

"You're bad at this." Zayn decided to state the obvious before I clicked the multiplayer and the race began. I fell back to pretty much last straight away as he dominated in second place going into first. I hit his controller causing him to come off the road and fall back to sixth

"Idiot." he hissed trying to get back up making me laugh at him, he took it so seriously. I laughed even more when I passed him going into fourth.

"Cheater!" he accused me as the race finished.

"What? No I'm not!" I argued.

"You are." he pouted.

"No where in the rules does it say I'm not allowed to knock your controller out of your hand." I challenged him. He strops and throws the controller down next to him, he can't stand when I beat him at a game.

"Zayn?" I ask shyly.

"What?" he replied shortly. I try told hold back a laugh as I ask.

"When do I get to meet Perrie?" I say, he looks at me and his eyes soften, he knows I feel like I'm missing out but mum isn't going to change her mind any time soon.I look away feeling stupid.

"Never mind." I tell him looking at my hands folded on my knee. I pulled at my sleeves to tug them over my hands.

"We'll see. Addy, you know more then anyone that I'd love you to meet her and the boys but it's not-"

"It's not what Zayn? Safe? Right? Fair? I'm 17. I'm not an 11 year old kid any more, it's not the same as it was. I'm braver then any of you give me credit for. I was the one that pulled through after it all, I was the one that managed to come out the other side. I'm missing out on watching my brother's success and meeting his closest friends. So what is it? It's not what?" I cry out. I'm sick of hearing it.

"It's not what mum wants." he almost whispers knowing how much it's frustrating me.

"Ugh!" I scream and jump up storming out of the living room and up the stairs.

"Addy!" I can hear him calling after me. I can feel the tears burning in my eyes and I'm shaking with anger. I know I shouldn't be angry with him, it's not him but I can't help it.

"What?" I snap at him standing 3 steps from the top of the stairs, glaring at him as I can feel a tear tumble down my cheek.

"Can you just stop? Please." he says his voice strained. We both fall into silence as we hear a car pull up on the drive, oh crap. Zayn moves quickly grabbing my bags from the doors taking 3 stairs at a time then pushes me quickly into my room. He closes the door and turns to me.

"Promise me you'll stay in here?" he asks. "Promise me?" he pushes. He knows given the chance I'd go and introduce myself to them and the mood I'm in now I don't want to promise anything.

I wipe my face to get rid of any evidence of tears and cross my arms. He looks at me with desperation in his eyes.

"Fine." I mutter. He forces a smile, a relieved smile and turns to go out of the room. I grab my phone and headphones from my bag and lie on my stomach on my bed. I click onto an MCR album and then text Katy.

To- Katy Kat

Save me.

I wait for a message back that doesn't come, she must still be watching her little sisters play. Great, who knows how long I'm going to be tapped in here. I'm a prisoner in my own room, this is pathetic.

"Look mate, I've just got to run up and grab my jacket I left in your room. Stop being so weird about it." Louis voice drifted into my room as I could hear his footsteps on the landing, I pause the song that's playing and take my headphone out, I only had one in to start with. I smirked and got off my bed. Maybe I could see how close I really could get to them without them knowing?

"Lou just come straight back down, alright?" I could hear the worry in his voice. Maybe not.

"What the hell is up here he doesn't want me seeing?" I heard Louis mumble under his breath. I can't hear any more voices downstairs though, maybe only Louis' come back to our house?

"Zayn! It's not in your room! I'm just going to check in the spare room, okay?" liar, he's being nosey. No way will Zayn let him come in here. I get up and go to stand behind the door out of view just in case he comes in.

"No! Louis wait." he yells. My hearts jumps as the door opens, please don't come in, please don't come in. All I can do is hold my breath.

"Zayn, I don't get why you didn't want me to come up here on my own seriously." his voice is close as he laughs. Zayn steps into the room and blocks Louis from coming any further in. He looks to me as I hold back a laugh. Louis steps forward and pushes the door behind him. All I can think to do is cover my face with my hands. I begin to laugh at myself put my hands down so I can see Louis and Zayn.

"Who the hell is she?" Louis asks rudely.

"She is the weird creepy stalker-ish girl that called Zayn last night." I tell him annoyed he was so rude. He looks really confused and looks to Zayn for an explanation but Zayn stays quiet.

"Oh my god. Zayn are you cheating on Perrie?" is the first thing he says.

"Ew!" I spit out disgusted at the thought.

"She's an- a erm friend?" Zayn questions his own terrible lie.

"I'm his sister." I blurt out as Zayn glares at me. Louis looks me and up and down then chokes out...

"What?"

A/N I didn't know how to end this chapter so I thought I should stop now. So what should happen? Only Louis knows but do you think Zayn will cover up or tell the truth, it doesn't really seem like Louis and Addy are going to get a long very well, does it? Or will they?

Thank you for reading!! Vote? Comment? Fan/Follow..idek? ~ Emily xx