Sexlife and NetFlix.

"You're mum's gone to your aunts house tonight with your sisters!" Louis shouts up to me from the living room. I'd decided to stay in my room instead of going downstairs to Louis.

"Is she coming back, how'd you know?" I questioned, mum wouldn't text Louis.

"Zayn text me, he's staying out at Perrie's tonight too. Guess it's just me and you." he shouts up and I hear him sigh at the end which makes me feel bad. I get up and jog down the stairs to go and talk to Louis properly.

"Louis, go. Really." I tell him sitting next to him as he flicks over the channels on the television. He doesn't look at me as I speak which annoys me.

"Louis are you even listening to me?!" I complain.

"Yes! Jesus, I've known you for 7 hours and you're annoying me." he whines. I groan annoyed with him, I'm trying to be nice here and he's being a total dick.

"Look you don't want to be here, I don't want you here. You're not even meant to know I exist and I'm not your responsibility. Go." I tell him bluntly. He turns the screen off not finding anything interesting to watch and shakes his head at me.

"Fine, I'm calling Zayn." I huff sounding like 4 year old. I get my phone out and call Zayn's mobile.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Zayn, Louis won't leave." I say straight away as Louis listens in.

"And? I'm busy." he sounds frustrated but trying to stay calm.

"Can you just tell him he doesn't have to stay?" I ask putting him on speaker phone.

"Louis you don't have to stay, can I go now?" he says. I purse my lips as I catch on to exactly what he is doing with Perrie.

"Okay, bye." I say and hang up.

"You do realize they were-"

"Yes! Yes, I do." I say kind of ashamed. "On the bight side, you can go!" I smile and turn the tv on putting NetFlix on expecting him to leave, he doesn't.

"Why do you want to stay?" I question studying him, really looking at him for the fist time.

"I've got nowhere to be and you're fun to argue with." he tells me nonchalantly.

"You're weird." I tell him confused.

"Look, you're the one who called your brother while he was in the middle of having sex." he put his hands up. I threw a cushion at him and smiled but bit my lip to hide it as he smirked as well glimpsing side ways at me then looking away. I pick a film on NetFlix called The Devil Inside and press play.

"Isn't this a horror?"

"You scared Tomlinson?" I challenge him.

"Shut up, I'm not." he says shortly as the start of the movie plays out. There is a dead person on screen with blood dripping and it moves slightly and I see Louis jump out of the corner of my eye.

"Alright there tough boy?" I tease him. He shakes his head at me disapprovingly with his eyes still focused on the screen as a women flashes up and begin to talk about her mum being possessed and Louis shivers. He's such a wimp.

"EW!" I screech in realization.

"F*cking hell! What?!" Louis says as if he just crapped himself.

"Zayn is having sex right now, that's just gross." I retch as Louis smiles at me with a look in his eye.

"You reckon it takes that long?" he teases me. I feel sick as he talks about my brother sex life.

"I wouldn't know, I've never- y'know!" I gestures with my hands as he watches me bemused.

"Really?" he says surprised ignoring the film now. We're sat at opposite ends of the sofa as changes his position so he's facing me more now.

"Well...no? Why do you sound so..?" I ask him feeling slightly awkward talking about what I have and haven't done with, one of my brothers best friends who I don't really even like.

"Because well, you're..." he shrugs.

"Cute?" I laugh and focus back on the film not want to talk any further about it.

"Yeah..." I hear him whisper in reply though I don't think I was meant to.

By the time the film ends Louis has jumped and sworn at me afterwads at least 50 times and I've laugh evey single time and the clock tells us it's 12:57 at night. I feel tired but I won't admit because he'll treat me like a kid if I say anything.

"Louis? Are you staying the whole night?" I ask him as the menu for netflix shows up on the screen.

"You want me to go that badly?" he asks, looking at me with his eyes drooping, he's tired too. I can't blame him, if he works anything like Zayn he'll get almost zero sleep along side all the partying ect.

"No, I don't mind." I reply resting my head on the sofa, I shiver realizing how cold it was, no idea when the heating went off.

"I'll stay then." he says. I can feel the goosebumps forming on my arms but I'm too tired to move. I hear Louis sigh at me and turn my head to see him standing up.

"Go and get some covers." he tells me shoving me up.

"Meeh." I shove him off me and go upstairs without questioning him. While I'm upstairs I put a long pyjama t-shirt on with some bed socks and grab some of Zayn's spare jogging bottoms for Louis. I drag a cover down and throw it on the sofa.

"You okay?" Louis shouts through to me.

"Yeah." I say and collapse onto the sofa putting F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on the screen. Louis comes in and hands me a mug of tea and sits down.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"I stole your's earlier, payback." he smiles tiredly at me. I have a sip but it's still very hot. I put it down and remember the bottoms I bought down and throw them at him.

"Thanks." he says knowing they're to sleep in. He goes and changes quickly. I curl up on the sofa and sip the tea he gave me, he comes back and sits at the other end of the sofa. I only bought one cover down.

"Come here." he says forcing me to cuddle up to him, he pulls the covers over us as the tv blares out. He twists our legs together to warm us up.

"You have a girlfriend." I mumble sleepily.

"We're just friends." he reassures me of our relationship.

"Yeah, just about." I mock him. He puts his arm lightly around my waist lazily as my eyes fall shut.

A/N I liked writing this chapter! Yay! Do you think the two should go on hating each other or do you ship this little fling they may or may not have? But Louis has a girlfriend...Hmmm...what to do next?

Vote Comment and Fan/Follow? ~Emily xx