Late nights and Liam

I sneak into the lounge at what must be around 2 in the morning to get something to eat, I had come back down earlier to eat but I'm hungry now. The five boys are spread out around the house as far as I can see. Zayn and Liam were in the lounge while Niall and Harry from what I heard were in Zayn's room, Niall is a loud drunk and Harry isn't exactly a ballerina coming upstairs either. I don't know where Louis is though, not in the lounge and I didn't hear him come upstairs though he might've done it quietly.

I go quietly into the kitchen and that's where Louis is.

"Hi."

"Hey." he spins round on the stool and smiles at me. I go to the fridge to find some left overs and put the rice and curry in a bowl and put it in the microwave.

"How come you're up?" I ask him as I lean on the side next to the microwave waiting for the ding to tell me it's ready.

"Don't know, feel sick I guess. Stupid alcohol." he pulls a face and takes a small sip from the glass of water he has, "Why're you up?" he asks me. I get the food out and grab two forks and go to sit next to him.

"Eat, it'll probably help the hang over you're going to get." I hand him the fork and push the bowl in between us, "And I'm hungry, haven't slept yet." I tell him scooping some food into my mouth, he does the same.

"Me either, aren't you tired?" he asks bumping his hand on mine knocking the food off my fork to annoy me.

"Real mature," I roll my eyes, "and I am but I'll deal with the tiredness tomorrow." I tell him knocking his forkful as he was about to put it in his mouth and the food ends up back in the bowl.

"Stop itttt, I'm hungry too." Louis complains laughing slightly.

"You did it to me first." I tell him in defence. He laughs and fills his fork again and feeds it to me.

"There, happy? Can I have some now?" he says sarcastically. I nod and put some food on my fork and fed it to him laughing at the stupid face he pulled. I shake my head and look at the bowl of food.

"You're so annoying." I mumble smiling.

"I know." he replies. We fall into silence and share the rice and curry happily and I occasionally look to him to check he's okay.

"So..." Louis says pushing the bowl away from us as we finish.

"Yes?" I reply.

"What happened earlier?" he begins to pry.

"I um- I thought that I'd up-" I'm thankfully interrupted by a sleepy voice.

"What're you two doing?" Liam raises his eyebrows and looks between us, it's only now I notice we're both sitting very close with our legs actually touching and we're both leaning in. I move away slightly as Louis does the same at the same time as me and Liam laughs at us.

"I came down to get some food." I say. Liam walks to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water.

"Sure, so Addy? How come we didn't meet you before? Don't like us?" Liam jokes.

"Yeah that was it. Specially after I met Louis, I was more reluctant then ever." I say poking Louis who crosses his arms and pouts.

"I think he likes you." Liam leans and whispers quietly in my ear. I laugh and shake my head as Louis leans over and whispers in my other ear,

"I think Liam is lying." he tells me getting up from his seat with a soft smile.

"I'm off to sleep, see you in the morning."

"Take my bed, I'm not tired ." I tell him, I can tell he wants to argue but he's tired so just nods and makes his way upstairs. Liam takes Louis place next to me with his bottle of water.

"Hello." he smiles.

"Hello." I say.

"I'm Liam." he tells me and I laugh at the way this conversation is going.

"I'm Adeelah but called me Addy or I might have to kill you." I reply and he chuckles at me.

"Well, you seem just adorable." he tells me and takes a swig of his water. "so, what do you like?" he asks.

"What?" I question confused.

"C'mon what do you like? I love to sing and make people smile, what about you?" He explains to me and looks at me expectantly  with his eyes shimmering slightly.

"Um, I guess I love to read and I write a little and I love to play the flute. Why?" I tell him a bit about myself.

"Flute? That's different, are you good at it?" he asks more about me. It's weird I'm not used to having this much genuine attention but it's nice so I decide to carry on talking to him instead of making an excuse to leave.

"I don't know, I love the sound of it though. Do you play anything?" I don't want the whole conversation to be focused on me, that's weird.

"Other then x-box? Not really, I know a little bit of guitar. Maybe you could play for me some time, for me?" he sounds really up for it.

"Maybe, I don't know. You probably wouldn't like it. I play guitar too a little. But you're good with x-box? What games?" I ask about him. I scrape my hair back with my hand and watch him as he drinks another mouthful of his water. I look around the kitchen and realize what a mess it is.

"Fifa mostly but I play others. What?" he asks noticing me looking round.

"I should really clear up. Mum shouldn't have to do it tomorrow. It won't be fair." I tell him getting up and start by putting the bowl me and Louis had used in the dishwasher. Mum and my sisters had all come back pretty late around 11:30 and found us all spread out and they stayed in the lounge for a bit from what I could hear but disappeared up to bed quickly, tired from being out all day.

"I'll help." Liam volunteers quickly.

"It's fine you don't have too." I say putting more dishes from earlier in the dishwasher then checking around to see how much more there was to go in there. As I turn Liam hands me some more plates to put in.

"I want to help."

"Thanks." I smile looking away.

A/N So her and Liam? No? Yes? What do you think of her relationships with each of the boys so far and who do you want her to interact with more? Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! ~Emily xx