Vodka and Coke

I stood silent and just nodded my head, Liam must've been expecting more of a reaction as I look at him and he seems surprised.

"You don't like him that way?" He asks me. I just shrug and grab a glass of coke that had been left on the side and take a big gulp of it, then pull a face.

"Yeah, that has vodka in. It was Louis." Liam laughs at me so I decide to down the rest of the glass then look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Can we not get drunk? As much fun as it would be Zayn would probably throttle me." Liam says shaking his head. I laugh but do feel slight dizzy from drinking what tasted like 70% vodka and only 30% cola so quickly.

"I'll try not to." but grab a can of cider that was in the fridge. I don't get drunk, it's not who I am but these boys are killing me and mum is out so are my sisters, I have no responsibilities so why not?

"Addy?" Liam says as I open the can.

"I'll be fine. Relax. I'm 17." I tell him and take a mouthful from the can. He looks worried but nods, watching me carefully. Niall reappears soon after that and looks surprised.

"It's only half 3." he splutters out. I shrug at him. I'm kind of sick of people telling me what to do. Zayn saying I can't date Louis. Mum saying I can't be in the media. Niall telling me I shouldn't be drinking. I don't want to be me right now. I don't know why but I suddenly feel over whelmingly upset.

"Do you think we have anything stronger?" I ask. Now, I've only ever got drunk once before to get rid of this upset feeling and it worked so I'm going to do it again. I rarely get drunk, I'm nearly never allowed out to parties, I'm a good girl but I feel sad and I've done enough crying today.

"Addy, seriously. Stop it." Niall tells me taking my wrist.

"What? I just want one drink." I laugh and shake him off me, trying to ignore the sad feeling that feels like it has coated my chest. I find some vodka that Louis had apparently used and put it in a glass.

"Er, Ad's? I don't think it's meant to be half and half when you have vodka and coke." Liam tells me glancing at the glass which I was now adding coke-a-cola into.

"Awh, don't worry. It'll taste fine." I reply and take a huge gulp. Neither boys look very happy about me drinking the whole glass within 30 seconds and refilling it with the same measurements as before and again drinking it just as quick. My head spins slightly but I ignore it as I become used to the feeling.

"You okay?" Niall asks holding my waist as if he thinks I might fall or something.

"Fine." I push him off and go to grab the vodka bottle again but Liam's reflexes are quicker and he takes it away from me. I pout at him and do the best puppy dog eyes I can muster.

"Pleaseeee Liam. Love yooooou!" I moan and try to take the bottle again. He swerves away from me so I stumble forward slightly. I shrug at him and find a bottle of sourz which Zayn bought back from his girlfriends the other night. Before Liam can do anything about it I drink some out of the bottle, about a third of the bottle before realizing I don't like it.

"Ew." my face crumples in disgust at the taste.

"Not nice." I shove the bottle at Liam who takes it. Niall looks confused but grabs me, I think Liam told him too?

"What's wrong Addy?" he asks me again holding me steady, I'm not swaying or anything so I don't know why he is? Or maybe I am but he's stopping it? Or maybe the world is swaying and I am the one standing still?

"Why is the world swaying?" I decide to check with Niall.

"If you mix drinks you get drunk quicker. She's had two different spirits and cider." Liam tells Niall.