Ready to Make Luv

Morning comes and I smile, realizing Serenity is still in my arms. I can't fully see her face but I know it's beautiful. I really have to pee but I don't want to wake her. I don't know who I'm becoming. Just as I think about moving, she starts to move. She moves around, for a bit and then fully wakes up. She's startled, so she jumps up and out of my arms. "It's okay, it's just me." I say, holding my hands up, in the air. "Sorry, I just...what happened last night?" She has a worried look, on her face. "Nothing really. We just came back to the hotel and all kind of went our separate ways." I explain. "We didn't..." "No, we didn't do anything like that." She definitely wanted to and so did I but I can't do her like that. She rubs her head. "Nothing happened." I stand up and grab some water and ginger ale, out of the fridge. "You wanted it though." I smile deviously. "Oh my God." She dramatically falls onto the bed. "I'm sorry. I thought I was dreaming...I..." "It's okay. I promise." I smile and place the drinks, on the night stand. I just wanted to make sure you're safe, before heading back to my room." "Thank you." She smiles. "My pleasure."

We all take about an hour and a half, to recuperate, from last night. I checked in on Serenity about every half hour and she's okay. She just needs some food. I meet Jerrod and Peanut, in the hallway. "Mannnn." Jerrod says. I already know he's about to talk about him and Trish. "Here we go." Peanut laughs. "This might be it, man. I don't know if it was because she was drunk but damn, she good!" We all laugh. "Hell that chick from the party wasn't too bad either. I was drunk though. You can't know for sure." Peanut says. They both look at me, waiting for my response. Little do they know, ain't shit happen between me and Serenity. "Nothing happened." I say simply. "What?!" They both yell, in shock. I really used to be a hoe. "Nothing happened. I just let her sleep." I say. "And she was drunk? I know she was tryna fuck." Peanut says. "She was and believe me I wanted to. I just don't our first experience to be when we're drunk and can't remember shit." "I feel ya." Jerrod says, just as Serenity and Trish come out of their room. No matter what Serenity has on, she always looks good.

We decide to have brunch, downstairs in the hotel. I heard they have a good buffet menu, like the MGM, in Vegas. I just hope there's not another incident, like last night. "Right this way." The host says. I make it a habit of reserving a private room or a table, in the back of places. I just can't have those kind of problems when I'm tryna eat. "This a nice lil spot." Trish calls out. "Do you expect anything less?" Jerrod asks. "Shut up." She playfully slaps his arm. "You know what I mean." "But seriously though. Our family may have money but we personally aren't just balling out of control." Serenity says. Come to think of, I've never seen her in all expensive clothes, even though her family obviously has money. I like that though. Hopefully I can show her a thing or two. "And yet you still caught my eye." I say. She smiles so big, her only dimple, on her left cheek is revealed. God, she's beautiful. 

Everything's all good, for about 30 minutes. It's quite unbelievable. "Is there anything else, we can get for you?" The waiter asks. We all give a unanimous "no thank you". The service has been superb, so far. My phone vibrates and it's Ru. He and his lady didn't want the party life of Miami, for their New Year's Day. They just wanted to celebrate with the family. "What up, Ru?" I answer. "Bruh. It doesn't end, with you." He sounds stressed. "What now?" Now I'm concerned and everyone's looking at me. "They found my Instagram!" Serenity yells out. "Somebody took a video of you and Serenity kissing last night and sent it to the Shade Room. They dogging y'all out, man.  Her IG name was posted in the comments. That boy Taj posted it over 100 times. He's getting so much clout from this shit." "Are you fucking kidding me right now? Man, I'm so sick of this shit." I'm heated. You would think that he would learn his lesson, from school but obviously not. "I'ma beat his ass." Serenity says. "Who?" Trish asks. "Taj! He's the one that told the whole Shade Room my IG name. Now thousands of people trying to follow me." Once again, the mood is changed. I don't know how much more of this she can take. I honestly don't blame her, if she wants nothing to do with me. 

We sit in silence, once Ru hangs up. "You know what?" Serenity says. "I'm not letting this ruin our trip. We can deal with it, when we get home." It surprises me but it also scares me. She  can wait until we get home, to tell me she can't deal with all of this. We could never be in a relationship. "I agree." I lift my mimosa and everyone else does the same. "Happy New Year." I say. "Happy New Year!" They all follow.

***
When we get back to Georgia, we head back to my house. "Alright bruh, I'ma hit  you later." Jerrod says, as he daps me up. "Later Trig." Peanut says. He already knows where my head is at. "Can I stay here, for a while?" Serenity asks. I'd never tell her "no", even though I have old thoughts rolling around, in my head. "Yea of course. I can take you home, when you're ready." I answer. "Alright. Thanks Trey." Trish says as she hugs us both. "Hopefully, we can have better trips, soon." I walk her, to the door and lock it. Serenity plops down, on the couch. I walk over to her and kneel down, between her legs. We're now face to face. "I'm sorry, Serenity." I say, before she can say anything. "Ren." She says. "Huh?" "You can call me Ren. I think we've passed the real name stage." She laughs. I smile. "Well, I'm sorry, Ren. I didn't know any of this would happen. I never wanted that, for us." "It's not all your fault. I should've chosen a better boyfriend. I don't know why I was settling." "I don't know either." I laugh.

I sit down next to her and pull her, across my lap. She plays along and wraps her arms, around my neck. "I don't know if I can handle your lifestyle but I'm willing to try," she starts. "You've been so nice to me, from day 1 and I really respect your decision last night. Most guys would've taken advantage of me." I immediately think of Jerrod and Peanut's reactions, this morning. "I want that moment, with you but when you can remember it." I answer. "Well, I'm sober, now." She says, shocking me. I actually freeze up. I know it's ideal that sex happens after the relationship starts and I thought that's what she'd want. "Are...are you sure about this?" I stutter. "Since the day, I saw your reaction to me telling you I wasn't a fan." She laughs. "Believe me, I thought the exact same thing." She leans in, for a kiss, and the unthinkable happens...