Chapter 1;

Holly's POV

It had been a long day, I had been editing from 8am and now it's just turning 6pm. I was ready to just go home order some food and lay facing down in my king size deluxe bed.

"Holly," It was the voice I craved not to hear, the one man i detested.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked as I locked up my office, I had my files in one hand, my bag in another.

"You're just finishing?"

I tilt my head. "No actually, I finished hours ago I just like to hang around my office." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

He smirked. "So sharp Holly, one day that tongue will get you in trouble."

I rolled my eyes again. "What is it to you?"

He shrugs locking his own door. "Nothing," I couldn't deny how gorgeous he was, his sharp jawline, piercing green eyes, how his body looked in a suit. There was no doubt he was gorgeous.

But my god did he know it.

I walked towards the lift, I knew he was behind me, I could hear him cough and his footsteps.

As I stepped inside I tried to close the doors before he made it but I wasn't successful.

"Can't even hold the elevator door for me princess?" He smirked pressing G.

"Not for you," I bit back.

"I'm hurt."

I scoff. "I can't imagine you being hurt by anything I would ever say."

We were both silent.

He coughed again.

"You should get that checked,"

"What?"

"That cough of yours."

"Oh so you're my mum now?"

I roll my eyes at his childish reply.

"No, thank god." I mumble.

You see, Harry and I hate each other, it's simple as that. We're both in the same sort of position only doing different jobs. Harry's hatred stems from the fact my family are wealthy and sort of known and he thinks that's the only reason I got the job.

Not the fact that I've actually got a university degree I studied for in London for 4 years, and that my family name wasn't mentioned once during my interview.

"Need a ride home princess?" Harry smirked as we walked out of our building.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself seeing the pouring rain.

"No, my boyfriends picking me up," I lie. "I'll wait."

"Okay princess. See you tomorrow," He winks before running across the road to his car, he pressed his keys making the lights flash.

"Shit," I sigh again. I hadn't brought my car, stupid me walked this morning as it was so sunny. I don't even have an umbrella, or a jacket.

I scrolled through my phone for people I could ring, my best friend was on holiday, my brother was out of the country and my sister wouldn't dream of picking me up - she's a selfish, stuck up, high maintenance prude who doesn't do anything but think about herself.

"Guess I'm walking home," I sigh, cursing at myself for once again being stubborn.

If only you had accepted Harry's offer.. My subconscious mocked me.

Well, I didn't. Okay brain? I guess I better make my way home, boy am I going to regret this tomorrow.