Chapter 35;

Holly's POV

When I arrived there were no spaces left to park. It annoyed me because I was already ten minutes late so parking across the road then looking through my bag for another five for money to pay the metre frustrated me even more.

When I walked into the bar I could hardly move, there were so many people here. Are they all here for Harry?

I felt slightly self conscious looking around, people were so dressed up - I should have kept my heels on.

I made it through - eventhough it was a struggle and a few people grunted and hissed under their breath at me for pushing past. I made it so I could see the stage clear, the mic and stool were set up but Harry wasn't there.

I ordered myself a drink to make me blend in more before the bar dimmed even more - if that was possible - and the microphone was tapped twice. The owner of the bar apologised for Harry's lateness and introduced him on.

He came in seconds later, smile on his face. He said who he was, thanked people for coming and introduced his first song. I stood to the side hoping to stay hidden.

- - - -

Harry's POV

I was on my fourth song when I saw her. She was trying to blend in with everyone else but for me, she could never just 'blend in'. I concentrated on finishing this song and my final song, my eyes catching hers. She'd offer me a small smile as I gave her a bigger one.

She was here, she came.

After I finished I made my way through the bar trying to get to her, it felt almost impossible - I was getting stopped every two seconds, women flocking me, complimenting me, asking for my number. The final time I was stopped I looked over to Holly and gave her an apologetic smile. She waved me off mouthing 'it's fine'.

"Harry right?" The guy looked around 25/26, he was in a shirt and jeans. He was very casual but the way he spoke gave off the impression that he was a lot more important.

"Yeah, yes that's me."

He held out his hand. "Peter,"

I shook it. "Nice to meet you,"

"Likewise, I was told you were playing here, thought I should check you out."

"Glad you did?" I tried to joke, he didn't laugh though. A small smile was all I earned.

"I am actually. I have associates at Sony Music."

I almost choked. "Oh,"

"I'm thinking about maybe getting them to come down, check you out."

"Oh?"

"You have a fresh sound. One Sony would like, if I get in touch with the right people, and you sing the right songs next week, who's knows what could happen.."

What was he suggesting?

"I don't think I catch your drift.."

He smiled. "The world needs a star, someone like you. Someone talented musically, someone who can sell out tours as well as get the ladies."

I swallow, I think it's more of a gulp.

"I'll speak to my people, get them to check you out next week. How does that sound?"

"Great." I laugh. "Amazing even."

We shake hands before he turns to leave, I look over to Holly she was stood holding her drink talking to Niall.

"Hey guys," I breathe once i reach them.

"Mate! Great show again! Pulled it out the bag." Niall beamed his arm around my shoulder patting it.

"Thanks Niall."

"I'll let you two speak, catch you later." Niall held up his beer and left me and Holly alone, our eyes meeting.

"Great gig."

I scratch my head. "You think?" I look up and meet her eyes again.

She nods, a smile on her lips. "You can sing."

"Thanks for confirming."

She rolls her eyes, I'd missed her doing that. "Fancy going to grab a pizza? I'm starved."

She shrugs. "Why not,"

We both drive over in our separate cars.

"Cute place," She smiles looking around the dim pizza restaurant. It wasn't fancy nor was it a dump, it was just right.

"It is,"

We both order, I laughed at her when she changed her order three times not being able to decide what she wanted.

We both sip out waters in silence, questions on both of our tongues, the two of us wondering who'll be the first to ask them.

"Thought you had a date?"

She nods as if she was expecting the question. "I did,"

"Why aren't you on it?"

"Something more important came up."

We both smile at each other. "Something or someone?" I ask.

"Both."

"You didn't have to come,"

"No. I didn't but.. I'd of regretted it."

"I'm glad you came."

She places some hair behind her ear. Her eyes were happy, she looked happy. "Me too."

"Can I confess something?"

She opened her mouth slightly to speak but instead nodded, she licked her bottom lip making them brighten instantly.

"The other week, when we slept together.." She looked down, the slightest blush on her face. "..When I said it was a mistake, how we shouldn't have done it.." I swallowed. "..I lied."

She looked up instantly. "What?"

"I lied." I said simply. "It was more than just sex, it was you and me. You know we love to hate each other, the constant eye rolls and smirks. We have something, we're.. Different." I admit. "A good different, and when I saw you with Finn.." I shake my head. "It hurt me to know I lost you before I even had you."

She didn't say anything for a couple seconds. Her eyes soft, lips parted slightly. She reached her hand over and undid mine that were clasped together tightly on the table. "You didn't lose me,"

We held hands across the table, our eyes dancing.

"..If you felt something for me, why didn't you tell me?" She asks softly.

"I didn't want to admit I had feelings for you, I thought you'd laugh, think I was crazy. I couldn't handle rejection."

"The only thing that's crazy is the fact you thought I'd laugh at you."

"Where do we stand? Where do we go from here?"

She squeezed my hand. "Let's do it all traditional. Take me on a date, kiss me on my doorstep.."

"Deal,"

"And then we'll see,"

"Step by step." I smile.

She bites her lower lip. "Step by step."

_____________________

A/N:

8K FOLLOWERS YOU GUYS!

I. LOVE. YOU!

I'll be updating two more times as a thank you.

Thank you,thank you, thank you ..x