Chapter 22;

Holly's POV

"..You have organised what?" I ask completely unenthusiastic.

"A trip! To the south of France! Me, you, Louis and Harry.. for a week!"

I couldn't think of anything worse, I couldn't just say that to Eleanor though.

"..Louis rented a place for us, he's even got some events that are happening whilst we're there too! Clear your calendar for two weeks time-"

"Eleanor I haven't even agreed."

"But you're going to right? Harry already has."

I frown. "He has?"

She nods breaking some bread off.

"I don't know.."

"What's there to not know about?! It's a week in the south of France!"

"Harry and I aren't talking. We haven't in around three weeks."

"Oh."

"Yeah.."

"So you won't come?"

I sigh. I felt bad, I can't not go because of Harry, Eleanor is my best friend who has always been there. But I can't spend a week with Harry. I don't even want to speak to him. Not yet.

But I knew that my loyalty was with Eleanor. "I'll come.."

She grinned. "Maybe you and Harry can talk things through whilst we're there."

I chew some pasta. "Maybe."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So this bikini will look amazing on your skin tone." Eleanor holds up a puke green coloured bikini.

I wrinkle my nose. "That's hideous, I'm happy with these two." I held up my two chosen bikinis, one white, one baby pink.

"Are you excited? We leave in four days!"

"Meh."

She tilts her head at me unamused. "You're really putting a downer on my mood."

I'd agreed to accompany Eleanor on a last minute shopping trip but I really didn't feel in the mood to shop, or go on holiday in fact. It's just knowing I'll be spending a week with Harry that makes me feel a little uneasy.

"Sorry,"

"Surely you and Harry can talk and be civil, you are both adults."

I laugh without a trace of humour.

"Plus I don't get why you're mad, it's not like he's your boyfriend.."

I huff. "I know he isn't, that isn't the point! The point is he's my friend and he slept with my sister, he proved himself to be just like the rest."

"You like him don't you?"

"As a friend yes."

"As more,"

"No." I shake my head. "I don't."

She gives me her 'bitch please' face.

"..Maybe a tad. Its just disappointing y'know?"

She smiles sadly. "I know, but you've got to speak to him. Tell him how you feel."

"He doesn't see me like that."

"How do you know?"

"Because it's Harry."

"He always asks me about you when he's at ours, he hasn't been himself either."

I swallow. "Oh."

"He cares about you Hol."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. I need to start packing, let's go buy these." I wave my arms about.

__________________

A/N:

Bad chapter I'm sorry,

I'm really not very well, sore throat,eyes,face,body.

Ow
.