Chapter 25;

A/N:

First of all, what's happened to wattpad?! I had 7 nearly 8k followers and it's gone down to 500?! I saw on twitter it's not just me but I don't get it. I've had this account for nearly 3 years and I've worked so hard. It's really annoying and put me in such a bad mood. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I wrote it when I felt annoyed so.. yeah.

Enjoy x

Harry's POV

I had realised a lot these past couple of months, but the biggest realisation is my feelings for Holly. I didn't know I could feel so strongly about her.

Sleeping with her sister was/is my biggest regret. It wasn't supposed to happen, I didn't plan for it to happen.

It just did.

It was meaningless, I saw it as a couple hours of fun, not thinking of the consequences at the time. I wish I could blame it on being drunk but, I knew what I was doing.

The beach was fun, I enjoyed relaxing with Holly. I kind of expected this awkward air between us because we hadn't spoken for so long, but it went back to normal. I'd make jokes, she'd roll her eyes, I'd try to make her laugh and then when she did she'd insult me.
Just how I liked it.

I was surprised when I challenged her to going on a jet ski that she actually accepted. I thought she was the type of girl to shy away from anything daring or dangerous. But I was wrong, she actually raced me, almost winning.

Almost.

I couldn't let her win.

After the beach we headed back to shower and change before arriving here at the market.

"This market is huge," Holly's eyes were wide, I thought it was cute how excited she was.

"I think it's a big deal here,"

She walked off to a cheese stall.

"Bonjour , combien?" (Hello how much). She asked pointing at a block of cheese.

"Pour que,seize euros."(For that, sixteen euros). He answers.

"Puis-je prendre la moitié pour huit?"(Can I take half for eight). She smiles.

The man nods taking out a bag and cutting half of the cheese. He bags it up handing it to Holly who hands him the money.

"Merci," She smiles before checking I'm still there and beginning to walk away.

"What was that?" I ask.

She frowns. "What?"

"You speak French?"

"And some Hungarian. I'm also fluent in Italian."

My eyes widen. "How?"

"Grandparents." She waves off before walking to another stall.

- - -

I was so tired, Holly had made me walk around nearly the whole market. After moaning and complaining that I was hungry and about to faint she finally settled on a little bistro.

We sat outside taking in the sun and our surroundings, the slim streets and busy stalls.

"I love France," Holly sighs sipping her ice tea. As the sun shown on her, I couldn't help but look at her.

Her undeniable natural beauty. Her soft pink lips that often parted as she took in something new, her eyes curious to find out what was going on.

I followed her gaze over to a couple, they looked to be around sixty, possibly seventy. They were smiling at each other, feeding icecream to one another. It wasn't cheesy or sickening. It was actually quite sweet to watch.

Holly's gaze softened when the lady got icecream on her nose and the man kissed it off.

It made me realise that love is all Holly wished for.

The couple stood up ready to leave, Holly's gaze returning back to me.

"What?" She asks tilting her head slightly.

I shake my head. "Nothing,"

She finished her drink. "Ready to explore some more?" She grinned.

I groaned, a desperate look on my face. I wasn't really that bothered, I liked that she wanted to explore with me, even spend time with me.

I didn't know what had taken over my brain, all these feelings and thoughts about Holly.

In a way, I liked it. In another, I didn't.

I know she couldn't ever feel anything for me. She'll only ever see me as the player she hated who slept with her sister.

- - -

"Can we please get one!" She exclaimed excitedly pointing at a caricaturist. She reminded me of a child.

"Really?"

She nods. "My mum never let me when I was younger," She pouts.

Instantly I feel bad, of course her mother wouldn't.

"Fine," I sigh following her over to the man.

She sat down with a smile before patting the seat beside her. "Come on, you can hang it on your wall at home." She teases.

I sit beside her placing the bags down, a small smile on my lips.

"Bonjour , pouvons-nous avoir l'un de nous deux se il vous plaît?" (Hello can we have one of us two please?) She smiled politely.

The man set up his paper and pen. "Bien sûr madame , est-il votre ami ?"(Of course madam, is he your boyfriend?) He pointed towards me, I frowned not liking that I didn't know what he was saying.

Holly smiled patting my leg. "Non, un collègue de travail." (No, work colleague).

"What did he say?" I whisper.

She hushed me. "He's starting."

- - -

"That does not look like me!" I yell as we walk away.

We'd spent at least half an hour there. He would often speak to Holly in French but never me. I didn't feel threatened though as he we was at least sixty five.

"It does, he's made me look good."

"Of course he did." I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on, don't you like your penis nose?" She laughed all over again.

A real laugh, it was beautiful to see. Her eyes shut, her hand grasping her stomach, her nose crinkled.

I was over the picture, if it meant I get to see her laugh like this, I'd go back and have a hundred more done.