Chapter 26;

Holly's POV

I hate boats. And I hate deep sea.

I hate being on a boat and being out to sea.

Louis had hired a yacht for a few hours, and although Eleanor knows I hate boats/yachts/ships and deep water, I was still forced to get on it.

Louis, Eleanor and Harry were on deck, sunbathing and drinking whatever. I however, stayed down where I couldn't see the ocean, it was just me and my book seeing as I couldn't get a phone signal.

Another reason I hate the sea.

"Who knew Holly McIntyre hates water." I hear Harry comment as he walks down, smirk on his face.

"My biggest fear actually."

He wanted a reaction, opposite to that one. He frowned. "You can't hide down here."

"I can, have done for the past two hours."

"You're missing the scenery."

I shrug. "I'll look at the hundreds of photos Eleanor has taken when we're back."

Harry smirks. "She has taken a lot."

I rest my case.

"What are you reading?"

"Oprah's autobiography."

Harry laughs as he sits beside me, his arms wide against the back of the sofa. "Why?"

"Why not? She's a strong woman, she's inspirational, you don't know half the things this woman has been through."

He holds his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay. Lend it to me afterwards?"

"If you're serious sure. If you're kidding, piss off."

He laughs poking my side. "I was serious Hol."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, you ass."

- - - -

When we were finally back to shore, we made our way back to the house.

"You missed the dolphins Hol!" Eleanor exclaimed going through her camera. "There weren't hundreds but quite a few."

I smile. "I'll look on your camera when we're back."

To be honest, I had been quite disappointed in this trip. I had spent it either alone or with Harry.

I understand that Eleanor wants to be with Louis but why invite me? We hadn't spent any time together whatsoever and I couldn't help but feel like an add on.

Like she invited me so I would 'cheer up' or something.

Harry looked over at me, noticing my lack of enthusiasm unlike my best friend of nearly four years. I looked away out of the car window just wanting to actually be in bed right now.