Chaptet 24;

Holly's POV

I'd woken up in a refreshed mood, the sun pelting through my curtains making my skin look smooth. I could stay here forever.

I put my bikini on first then a thin sun dress as I planned to lay on a sun lounger all day with a book in my hand and a drink beside me.

I sighed happily sitting at the breakfast table, it was just Harry and I for the moment.

"Eleanor and Louis aren't coming down for breakfast," Tyler the cook announced.

I frowned. "Why?"

"They're having breakfast in bed."

Harry smirked as I gave a polite smile.

"What would you like miss?"

"Uh, a cheese omelette please. And call me Holly." I flirt. Tyler was quite young, possibly my age. Why not have a little fun?

"Sure." He winks. "And you sir?" He turns to Harry.

"The same please pal."

Once Tyler leaves we're sat yet again in silence.

Harry coughs. "Didn't know you liked omelettes."

I almost jumped at Harry's voice. I wanted to smile, if he was going to start a conversation he would of course say something random.

"I do."

"Oh."

It was back to the awkward silence again.

"What are you planning to do today?"

I trace my finger along the top of my glass yet to be filled.

"Seeing as Eleanor and Louis are occupied, day on the beach." I shrug.

He nods.

I sigh. "You?"

"Well, there's a market around a ten minute walk away so, I'm going to check that out."

"Nice."

I see him ponder, open his mouth a few times before he shuts it. He obviously wants to say something but he isn't allowing himself to.

"Want to.. join me?"

I snap my head up. "Huh?"

"Join me.. Come to the market.."

"I don't know.."

"Look Holly.. the thing with your sister, I regret it. I really do. I didn't even want to tell Louis about it, I had to when he asked why we weren't speaking."

I didn't say anything, I just listened.

"..I just want to put it behind us, move on. I know how you feel about your sister. I was just.. not in the right mindset."

"Oh..kay."

"We weren't even together but I felt like i'd betrayed you."

"You did," I snap looking up at him. "You know how I feel about my sister. You were the one I cried to when I found out she slept with my ex! You're my friend, you're supposed to be on my side, not shagging my sister!"

"I'm sorry, I really am."

"I forgive you."

"You do?"

I nod. "We aren't together, we're just friends."

"Exactly." His smile faltered but I didn't want to get my hopes up as to why it did.

"So shall we go to the beach then the market?"

I smile as we are given our beautifully made omelettes. "Sounds like a plan."