Chapter 21;

Holly's POV

It's Wednesday and I'm confused.

Last week when Harry said he'd see me Monday I thought that was the plan. To see him again on monday.

But when it came round to Monday he was off and distant with me. I thought at first it was because on Saturday night I had text him twice, once saying I was so bored, another saying I wish he was there to talk to and not boring Neil. He didn't reply to either but I knew it was because he was out.

On Monday I knocked on his door to see if he was coming with me to lunch as usual, but he was busy. I didn't think anything of the fact he was busy, it was just how he was avoiding eye contact and coughing a lot more often than normal. Was he sick?

On Tuesday I asked again, but I was brushed off with him being busy. I didn't bite I just gave him a nod and left out alone again.

Today, I asked just to see if this weird phase was over, but it wasn't - he'd told me he had a conference meeting.

On my way up to my office I spotted Harry walking with pasta he must have got from the canteen, we both agreed the food was disgusting and over priced, he really went there to avoid me?

"Conference call huh?" I ask walking past.

He stopped walking. "It finished early."

I scoffed. "Of course," I stepped into my office shutting the door behind me.

As I was working on an email Perrie walked in, an uneasy smile on her face. "Sophia, your sisters here."

I tense at her name. I haven't spoken to her since her birthday which was at least 6 weeks ago.

"Send her up."

Perrie nods before leaving.

Minutes later there's a knock at my door.
"Come in," I command.

My sister walks in, I was expecting her to be her usual, confident self but she looked defeated, upset even.

I frown. "What's wrong with you?"

She sits down silently. "I need to tell you something."

I roll my eyes crossing my arms, I lean back in my chair.

"I don't know how to tell you this." She plays with her fingers.

I begin to worry. "Is it mum?"

She shakes her head, wiping a stray tear. Wow, this is getting to her.

"Me and Liam.. we broke up."

This wasn't a surprise. She's never held down a boyfriend, she's never had a boyfriend this long in fact, it was bound to happen eventually.

"Okay.. why does that affect me?"

"Because of my actions."

I frown. "What?"

"I.."

"Sophia you're not making any sense-"

"I slept with Harry." She blurted.

There's a silence. A tense one.

"..On Saturday night."

He was out with the 'boys' he said.

"Oh," I didn't know what to say. To Sophia he's my boyfriend, but in reality he isn't.

So why does it hurt so fucking bad?

"I told Liam and he broke up with me instantly." She sniffled.

"Do you want my sympathy?"

She shakes her head, her brown curls falling down her shoulders. "I didn't mean to-"

"To what Sophia?" I grit my teeth. "To slip into bed with your sisters boyfriend, again?"

Her eyes are wide.

"Oh yeah, I know about Zayn."

"Holly-"

"I don't really know why you're here. Do you want me to feel sorry for you? Because I don't, you're nothing but a homewrecker. An attention seeker. A slut. A nobody who gets by on making fake friends."

"Oh yeah and what do you have?" She bites back.

I scoff. "A career. I don't live at home. My own money, car. Should I go on?"

"Well, how come your boyfriends always come to me?" She said it almost proudly. Proud that she's ruined her sisters relationships.

I must admit that stung, my pride wouldn't let her know that though.

"Because you offer yourself to anyone who's willing to take it. Obviously those two are."

She laughs. "Harry? No actually he came on to me, told me how I actually made him feel alive and dangerous. You however, he didn't really talk about you. I don't think you were on his mind whilst I was riding him."

"Well you can continue to do whatever you want with him. You deserve each other." I turn back to my computer screen, my heart beating out of my chest. "You can leave now."

"I don't know why I was nervous to tell you. You're too heartless to care about anyone but yourself."

I laugh bitterly at the irony. I'm selfish and heartless.

"Okay Sophia, nice chatting with you."

She slams my door behind her and once I know I'm alone I lay my head in my hands and cry.

I don't know why, I don't what for.

We're not even together. It all made sense, him avoiding me, he was scared to tell me what happened.

It was sad because I put my trust in him, I told him about me, I opened myself up to him. We talked about Natalie. I thought I had teeny tiny feelings for him, maybe.

I guess I was living on planet coo-coo.

My door opened, Harry stood sheepish. "I've come to-" He sees my tear streaked face and stops.

"Come to what?" I ask wiping whatever mascara was around my eyes. "Tell me that you shagged my sister? You're about 6 minutes too late."

"Holly-"

"Get out,"

"I-"

"Get out!" I scream picking up the nearest thing to me - a stapler.

I threw it but it missed hitting the wall making a tiny dent.

He swallows before slowly leaving and shutting my office door. I then returned to my previous position to cry, yet again.

__________________________
A/N:

What did you guys think of that??!!

Also who watched the hangout? I didn't think the questions were that good, the boys looked bored in my opinion. Because it said 'hang out' I thought it would be a cute twitcam of all of them not an interview with obviously planned questions.

Ben kept saying 'going back to fans questions' but what fans are asking about fanfiction? Or why is the album called Four, we all know why.

It was an obvious set-up, Ben didn't look at his paper once that had 'supposed' fan questions on them. He can't have just memorised the questions??

Obviously set up to clear things that have been flying around recently but in a subtle way(not that subtle modest)

For example; Taylor songs, leaks etc.

I was just disappointed really.

Idk. I'm rambling and it's 12am here.

Byeeeeeeee.