Chapter 20;

Holly's POV

Ever since my birthday Harry and I have become a lot closer, we spend lunch breaks together, we have movie nights on fridays, I go with him to his friends get togethers. We were really getting on well.

"So I haven't seen you in forever." Eleanor scolded. Harry was at the gym, Louis was at work, they were meeting us for food soon, I hoped they'd hurry though - I'm raviness.

"I've been busy.."

"With Harry." She smirks.

"No.. Work, life."

"Louis' told me you and Harry spend like everyday together."

"It's not like that Eleanor." I sigh.

"Like what?" She smirks again. "I didn't say it was like anything."

"You're suggesting it."

"Because you two should be together."

"We're just friends."

Eleanor was about to reply when she lifts her eyes and they light up instantly. "Hey babe." She grins standing and wrapping her arms around Louis before he sits down, kissing my cheek.

"What were you two talking about?" He asks taking off his jacket.

"Her and Harry."
"Ordering food."

We both say it at the same time. I glare at her as she gives me a sweet as sinner smile.

"So I'm guessing you were talking about Holly and Harry." He laughs.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Oh but there is," Eleanor disagrees. "You two should be together."

I roll my eyes. "I'm fine being single."

"Bullshit." Eleanor mumbles, I kick her under the table as Harry approaches the table.

He sits beside me adjusting his hair. "Sorry I'm late had to go home after the gym because I didn't take spare clothes to change into."

"Sounds like you," I laugh.

"Heeey." He prods my ribs making me curl my body, I hate being touched near my ribs.

"Ready to order?" The waitress asks politely.
We all ordered what we wanted, but when it got to Harry he couldn't decide.

"What do you suggest?" He asks sweetly.

The young waitress no older than 21 looks delighted by his question. "The macaroni and cheese pie with salad is always a winner."

"Oh yeah?"

She nods brushing a falling piece of hair away from her eyes.

"Oka well, if you suggest it.." He flirts. "I'll take that, a diet coke and your number please."

She quickly scrawls them on her notepad, stopping and blushing at his last request.
"I'll see what I can do." She blushed deeper.

Harry turned to us, all three of us smirking.

"What?"

"And your number please?" I mock. "Is that how you get girls?"

"One way to do it."

I roll my eyes.

- - -

When our food came, Harry's came with a little bit of paper. Harry looked down at it before hiding it.

"Get her number?" I murmur quietly as Louis and Eleanor talk between them.

He slides me the piece of paper.

I've got a boyfriend. Sorry!

I smirk at the note. "You tried."

"Shush."

"So, we've decided the date for the wedding.." Eleanor grinned.

"Yes?.."

"Next May. The sixth."

I smile. "So.. nine months to prepare?"

"Exactly."

"Wow. that's not long." I comment.

"Long enough." Louis laughs. "Eleanor will have it done by Christmas with how excited she is."

I smile at her blush. It's true, Eleanor's an organisation freak - she will literally prepare it all in weeks.

The rest of our meal went well, we all talked and laughed. Harry and I shared some profiteroles as I couldn't eat one portion to myself.

Once I kiss Eleanor and Louis goodbye I walk to my car with Harry. "Saturday are you free? Work have a function thing remember.."

"Yeah I already told Todd I can't. Niall's having a boys night."

"Oh, okay." I smile reaching my car, I look across the car park and find Harry's car not too far from mine.

"I'll see you Monday."

I frown. "Aren't you coming round Friday?" I realised how pathetic i must have sounded. "..if you want to that is.."

"Sisters birthday, I have to go back up north for it. Mums adamant I'm there."

I nod. "Okay, see you monday."

He kisses my cheek. "Monday."

________________________
A/N:
Anyone heard the album?

I've only heard 18, fools gold & clouds! Love them!