Chapter 4;

Harry's POV

It was my morning off and before I had to head into work; I'd decided to go shopping, not in the feminine way, just for watches. My trusty Rolex had started to give up on me and after having it 7 years, I knew it was time for a new one.

As I was waiting for the assistant to bring me a certain Rolex to look at, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Haz!"

I smiled. "You alright Niall, how's it going?"

"Going good, listen I'm having a party Saturday night, bring ya bird and be there."

"My bird?" I frown.

"Yeah, your girlfriend!"

"Oh,"

"You said you were bringing her, remember? Has she dumped you already?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"No, no. We're still together, I've just.. I've just woken up.." I lie.

I remembered to a few weeks ago, I was out with the lads. Stupid me hating to be the one left out said I had a girlfriend, I even rambled on about how gorgeous she was, and how she'd modelled all over the world..

"Alright then, I'll see you and..?"

"Oh, um.. you'll see me later." I avoid his question, I can't answer because she doesn't have a name.

Because she doesn't exist.

"Yes Haz! Can't wait, bye!"

"Bye Niall." I sigh ending the call. "Sorry," I murmur to the assistant who had be standing quite patiently waiting for me to acknowledge the watch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

- That afternoon..

Holly's POV

I was pretty nervous for my date, I hadn't dated in around 2 months, my last relationship being around 6 months ago - it lasted nearly a year, he was too pretentious, and I had my own ambitions.

We would have never have worked out.

El: Hey,hey,hey! Big date tonight😉! Hope you have fun! (Let me know every detail tomorrow or else) xxxx

Me: I am literally rolling my eyes at you right now. Work is boring, I can't be bothered to do anything and I'm pretty nervous for tonight. xxx

El: Lou said his friend is too, he hasn't dated for over a year xxx

That eased my mind a little, at least I could go into the situation knowing we both felt the same.

Me: That's a bit more comforting, speak tomorrow xxx

I put my phone down as Chelsea walked in with a huge smile - as per usual - on her face.

"Harry's doing a charity run next month. He's elected some people, for example me, to campaign around the building, get some donations. Do you want to donate?" She grinned holding up a bucket with Harry's face on it.

My blood boiled.

"Not right this second," I spoke through gritted teeth. "Could you answer the email to Lloyd Thomas, I have something I need to take care of." I stood up practically stomping my way across the hall to Harry's office, I didn't bother knocking.

"Yes, okay speak to you later mum. Bye."

He finished the call facing me, a smile on his face. "Ah, McIntyre. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Why have you assigned my PA to do your work?"

He frowned but still had a smirk upon his smug face. "What do you mean?"

"I pay my PA to answer my requests. You do not have any right in hiring her to flaunt around asking for money for some charity run!"

"She actually offered.. in bed last night."

"What?" My blood ran cold, my face pale.

"Yeah, Chelsea and I had a little sleepover.. she didn't mind offering to do some charity after I made her come six-"

"Enough." I held my hands up, my eyes shut. "Just stay away from my PA. And anyone else to do with me. Use your own people, or hire your own girls, I don't care. Are we clear?"

He folded his arms together. "Crystal."

I began walking back towards his door when he called me.

"What?"

He threw some red material at me, they hit just below my collar bone. "Give these back to Chelsea,"

"You disgust me," I spat heading back to my office.