Chapter 29;

A/N: Do you think Barbara Palvin is right for Holly? Or do you think someone else would be better? Just curious :)

Let me know in the comments..

Enjoy x

Holly's POV

"Why am I nervous?"

"I don't know, why are you nervous?"

I roll my eyes. "I guess it's because your parents will have this expectation of me, I mean I am supposed to be your girlfriend."

"Mum will love you. I'm sure of it."

"You think?"

He nods driving off the slip road onto the motorway, he every so often checks his mirrors and then his speed to make sure he isn't going over.

"We're about three hours away now so you can rest or whatever."

I laugh. "I can't rest when I'm nervous."

"We'll go to my mums first, drop our bags off have lunch. Then we can go to my dads for a little bit."

I nod. "Okay,"

- - - -

I did end up falling asleep, I didn't realise I was that tired. When I woke Harry was still driving.

"Are we nearly there yet?"

"I'm just about to come off the motorway to drive into Holmes Chapel, twenty five minutes tops."

We drove in silence, Harry would tap his fingers on the steering wheel to the radio, and mouth the words when he liked a particular song - which was most.

"Home sweet home," He sang pulling into a drive. It already had a car in it. The house was sweet, humble. Definitely a house I imagined Harry growing up in.

We got out of the car, Harry being the gentleman he is grabbed both our bags as I rang the bell.

Seconds later a tall brunette opened the door, a wide smile on her face. She greeted us welcoming us inside. Harry dropped our bags as she turned to me. "Anne, you must be Holly. Lovely to meet you."

"Lovely to meet you too," I reply confidently.

The house was warm and cosy, it smelt like a mixture of vanilla and baking.

We were lead into the kitchen where there were fresh cookies on the counter and a newly boiled kettle.

"Tea?" She offered.

"Yes please," I reply politely. I take off my jacket, Harry takes it from me like the gentlemen he is.

"I know H will only want half of one."

I liked hearing her call him H. I had never heard anyone else call him that, must be a thing he only gets at home.

"I'm just taking the bags to our room." Harry calls.

"Okay!" Anne shouts back.

She sits across from me, smile on her face. I could see Harry's resemblance.

"So you work with Harry?"

"Across the hall."

"He's good to you?"

"A pain but, i like it."

We both chuckle.

"He's always been a cheeky one."

I nod sipping my tea.

"I'm guessing he's told you about Natalie?"

I swallow. "Yes.."