|2|

The day felt long as the sun set and disappeared I made my way home approach I saw ez sitting on his bike I laughed "Your joking right?" I smirked he shook his head no as he handed me a helmet i smiled putting it on and getting on the bike. Holding on tight as he drove off I had never been on a bike but it felt so freeing and relaxing to me i loved it. We didnt drive to far as we approached a pathway and green gate we entered parking in the garage as numerous people surrounded the area he help me off. I smiled and he frowned "shit!" He said quietly I looked confused "Angel's back look I can take you home I understand " he rabbled on "no no it's fine I need this I can handle it!" I smiled and he sighed as we made our way inside "Ez who is this?" Some guy smiles "this is jasmine and jasmine this is coco" I smiled shaking his hand as others joined to greet me learning all the clubs names was fairly easy I smiled "I'm gonna get us some drinks you'll be good?" Ez smiled I nodded yes as coco and gilly made me laugh as the clowned on one another. My smile fell when my eyes locked with his and I swear I saw his smile fall with pure shock as the girl on his lap wrapped her arms around him. I looked away as ez approached "he saw you" ez said nervously as I grabbed my beer "who?" Coco questioned "Angel there ees" ez explained as angel walked my way I chugged my beer quickly going inside to grab another avoiding him. I heard him and ez talking mostly if it was really me there. As I grabbed a beer someone came up besides me "You much be jasmine " a girl smiled "Hi I'm leticia cocos daugther" I smiled as she shock my hand "i heard the guys outside talking figured I'd come introduce myself and save you from that situation" she laughed I laughed "thanks" I said smiling "chuckie two shots please?" She told a gentleman behind the bar as he handed us two shots a few more following.

We laughed and talked and made our way back outside me drinking my beer. Surrounded by laughter and the boys joined in it wasnt until I felt a arm on my wrist. It felt familiar and I felt the tingly sensation again. "Can we talk?" Angel said quietly  pulling me away ez nodded mouthing for me to go talk so I did he took me to a back trailer in the back opening the door I felt my chest tighten I was feeling a little drunk too ask he sat down on the couch I was hesitant "I wont bite promise?" He said patting the spot next to him. I sat down shaking "why you so nervous it's just me" he said quietly I laughed "angel what do you need to say?" I said sadly  he sighed "look I fucked up back then I didnt value life or you like I should of I slipped up bad I couldn't let you go down with me" he said sadly "we were supposed to be a team angel remember that!" I sat up angry "do you know what it felt like when the man you loved tells you he doesnt love you doesnt want to be with you!" I said shaking "I couldn't hurt you more than I already had ok I wasnt good for you!" He sighed "you dont get to decide that ok! Why did you do it!?" I felt tears he stood up "because I wanted to marry you I wanted to get you a ring something I could afford my job back then sucked we had so many Bills you put your life on hold for me and I knew I wanted my life with you!" He yelled sadly I was speechless as tears ran down my face "dont cry please" he said coming towards me pulling me close as I cried and cried once I let off he took a step back looking me in my eyes "I know I hurt you just give me a chance of forgiveness ok?" He said sadly "please I'm trying to change" he sigh and I dont know why but yes was all I said so quick and naturally it came out with him.

We stood there im not sure for how long but we decided to join in the party drinks and shots coming one after another. Everyone drunk and having fun my giggles filled the room I'm not sure why it hurt but seeing that girl wrapped around angel made me feel like the shitty ex girlfriend. I'm not sure if he noticed but he pulled away and she stomped off. "You ready to go?" Chuckie offered to take me since ez was drunk himself and left with a lady friend to his place. "Sure" I smiled waving everyone off as I walked to the van "chuckie I'll take her I'm good" angel said coming besides me handing me a helmet. "Let's go" he smiled getting on his bike I climbed on wrapping my arms around tightly. The ride was silent and I felt tingles in my body as we drove, I kept thinking back to high school how we went everywhere together. His parents grew close to me and though he lost his mom back when I was in college it was still a hard time.

We pulled into my driveway and silence filled the air as I got off the bike taking my helmet off. He stood up taking his off as well, I cleared my throat "Thanks for the lift angel" I gave a short smile. He returned it "your welcome" it stood silent until he spoke again, "while I was in prison I thought of you alot I thought of us how much I regretted my decision to hurt you and I hated myself for it and I know it cant be undone" he paused running his hand through his hair before continuing " I would come see your parents alot, ask them how you where and how they were doing. They still managed to go to all our old family gatherings we would talk for hours about you and everything how you were working in a law firm had a good man in your life" he chuckled "I couldn't help but think that could of been me but I knew deep down you were finally happy and you deserved that the best" he sighed I was speechless at all the words he then put his helmet on and got on the back. "Goodnight angel " I whispered and he started his bike "I'll see you around sweet dreams my angel" he smiled pulling off. I stood there in disbelief as he called me what he use to back in high school I brushed it off it was nothing I thought thinking to myself about how it would end when I left again. Could we mend things into a friendship? I wasn't sure.....