|14|

I sighed opening the door, Angel eyes wide.
"Fuck sorry I forgot to put your clothes in there" He sighed.
"Its fine, you don't mind if I talk in this?" I laughed.
He smirked shaking his head no. As he sat on the couch. I sighed taking a seat next to him nervously.

"So I owe you an explanation" Angel sighed.
"Angel, I.." I began to speak before he cut me off.
"Bebita, just hear me out yeah?" He sighed.
I nodded as he looked at my dead in the eyes his eyes apologetic, as he began to mess with the rings on his fingers.

"First off, I'm sorry I Wasn't There to protect you, I'm sorry seeing your face right now, I'm mad at myself for avoiding you and I hate that this happened" He paused.

"Secondly, I need you to know that this whole adelita thing isn't because I wanna hurt you either, I didn't know it would be like this, I blame myself for falling to deep, you deserved better than me" He scoffed.

"Most importantly, I so sorry I haven't really been there for you, truth is shit I dont think I'll make a good father. This life I'm in put you and our baby at risk, and I can't help but feel responsible for dragging you in. I'm gonna suck at this whole father thing. I went to see my my pops and after being so mad at him, you know what I did I fucking cried like a baby, I told him everything and you know what he said.? Told me that he was proud of me, that I was gonna be a good father." He said tears in his eyes.

I grab his warm hand and I smiled.

"Angel, you think i know anything about being a mother? Not the slightest clue, but watching my mom and your mom i learned that your never entirely ready, you have to learn and we can learn together. We don't have to be together, just co-parent I respect that. Just don't settle yourself short" I smiled.

He smiled "Still hard to believe I'm gonna be a father"

I smiled exposing my growing belly, rubbing it gently.

"Your gonna be great." I smiled.

He chuckled and moved closer to me placing his hands on my abdomen.

"I have another appointment next week  you can come if you want?" I said softly.

"I'd like that" Angel smiled.

"Boy or girl?" He asked looking up from my baby bump.

"Girl" I smiled.

"Mi princesa" He smiled tears in his eyes.

"They would be proud" Angel smiled.

"Yeah, they would" I smiled.

I wasn't sure how long we sat there, Angel smiling at my growing stomach excited for our daughter. We heard a knock at the door, Angel got up answering it.

"Bishop, needs you jasmine" Ez smiled looking between me and Angel.

I got up grabbing my clothes and changing. I walked down the hall to the templo.

"I'm gonna go take care of this ignoring your call shit, I'll be back mis princesas" Angel smiled kissing my temple and then bending down lightly kissing my stomach.

"Ok" I smiled.

"Ez come with?" Angel asked.

"Yeah" Ez said

I smiled watching them walk away as I walked into the templo. Bishop and Taza along with chibs and happy from the sons. I walked in taking a seat next to Bishop, they smiled at me.

"So due to recent events, we all agreed maybe you should go stay in charming till this whole situation is handle?" Bishop sighed.

I frowned at his words, I searched for words to say not sure what to say.