|16|

I smiled as I heard Marisol and her little cries filled the room. We had been in the hospital a little over a day, getting ready to be released soon. I smiled as I heard a knock at the door, in walked Bishop and Taza.

"Hey" I smiled as they shut the door.

"How you girls doing?" Bishop smiled.

"We are doing alright" I smiled down at Marisol.

"May i?" Taza smiled.

I smiled passing Marisol to Taza as he rocked her back and forth.

"So I talked to the police officer one of ours and we got it taken care of, I'm proud of you J" Bishop smiled

"Thanks Bish, I didn't think I had it in me but I'm proud that I stood up for myself and defended myself" I sighed.

"How's Adelita?" I asked softly.

"She is doing good, was released earlier I guess Angel's taking care of her" Bishop replied.

"You got someone picking you up?" Taza asked.

"No, haven't asked" I laughed.

"Here Uncle Bishop meet the new member of the family" Taza chuckled.

"She is gonna be spoiled rotten by her Uncles yes you are" Bishop smiled as he grabbed her.

"Well take you home" Taza smiled.

I smiled, We waited a few hours before the doctor released us I tied Marisol in her carseat. As Bishop carried her down to the van he helped me tie her in and Taza helped me into the van behind her.

"We gotta make a quick stop, put this on" Bishop joked.

"A blindfold really bish?" I laughed.

"Please?" Bishop smiled.

I smiled, putting the blindfold on as we drove. Letting curiosity get the best of me I tried lifting my blindfold.

"Nice try!" Bishop laughed swatting my hand away.

Taza and Me laughing loudly as we pulled up to this surprise place.

"Promise I let you fall " Taza laughed.

He grabbed my hand guiding me out as Bishop grabbed Marisol taking her out of the van. As we walked down a pathway and up some steps. I could hear them opening the door as we stepped in, Taza removing my blindfold.

"Surprise!!!" The club yelled.

I gasped as I caught site of the pink balloons and the big welcome home banner seeing that it was my old home. I let the tears fall as the guys all pulled me into an enormous hug.

"We love you girls!" They all yelled.

"Welcome home!" Bishop smiled hugging me.

"Guys, I dont know what to say I'm speechless" I smiled.

"We all took turns fixing the house up" Coco smiled hugging me.

"Marisol!" Ez smiled picking her up from her car seat.

I watched as they all took turns holding her, I instantly frowned when I didn't see Angel. Ez smiled walking towards me.

"Come on one more surprise left, close your eyes" Ez smiled.

I did as told as he walked me down the hallway, eyes still covered as he opened a door. He let go of my face and stepped back.

"Open your eyes" Ez smiled.

As soon as I opened my eyes, Angel stood there smiling. I looked around and cover my mouth. My old room painted bright pink a crib and everything Marisol would need was all there, Diapers and clothes. Her name painted above her crib as tears fell down my face.