|8|

Weeks have past and my body finally healed from all the cuts and bruises. I insisted on going home but angel refused to let me thinking he would come back looking for me. Things seemed normal at the moment though me and angel didnt bring up our kiss. We acted as if never happened and I was partly relieved and part of me was aching for more. Though andrea never came over and angel would go spend a few nights with her he always left me something to help me feel safe. Many nights Ez would come stay when he left so I was hardly alone. Tonight was the big party for Bishop it was all happening at the club house I didnt plan on going but I didnt have a choice.

"Almost ready" Ez shouted from down the hall.
"Yes!" I shouted back with laughter

I looked myself over shorts and a black tank top and some high top Vans curly hair some nude makeup. I shrugged happily with my appearance I loved simple. As I walked to the living room Ez smiled getting up.

" You look amazing" he smiled
"Thanks!" I grinned as I grabbed my coat.

We locked up the apartment making our way to his bike I slid on my helmet and hoped on the back as we drove towards the club house. We arrived 20 minutes later music blaring bodies everywhere. As coco walked towards us greeting us with leticia following him I smiled.

"There she is I missed you around her!" Letty said hugging me
"Missed you!" I smiled hugging her back.

As she pulled me inside Ez right behind me as we grabbed some beers and they lined up some shots for us. Whiskey burning my throat as I swallowed I loved the feeling. Waving for another round Ez chuckled knowing what this meant.

"Just like old times?" He smirked
"Exactly" I smirked cheering him as we down our shots.

We walked outside to meet everyone else as I walked over hugging bishop tight wishing him a happy birthday he smiled. Usual cage fights going on and guess who was in there angel.

"Typical" Ez laughed staring at his brother I scoffed. Noticing the fight finished we watched him wipe down as he exited. As he approached my smile left my face, there she was andrea short dress to much makeup wrapped in his embrace. His eyes meeting mine and his smile disappearing as I turn to Ez.

"Another shot?" I said irritated
"Let's go" Ez said putting an arm on my shoulder ignoring his brothers calls.

As we took more shots angel appeared next to me grabbing a beer with a smile on his face.

"Like what you saw?" He joked
I laughed loudly "Sure nothing like sweaty men fighting each other so hot" I said sarcastically as Ez burst out in laughter along with angel.

"You doing ok?" Angel said more seriously
I nodded "Yeah I'm good" and then there she was the wicked witch herself.
"Well well well, if it isnt the damsel in distress need more saving?" She smiled hugging angel. He sighed about to say something till I cut him off.
"Damn smells like stripper and trash in here" I scoffed downing my shot turning towards her.
"Please says the one who constantly looks like trash" andrea shot back.
"Angel control your bitch before I rearrange that ugly face again maybe straighten up that nose " I laughed walking away Ez laughing behind me.

I decided to block it all out and have a good time, a couple hours passed and everyone was drunk. Me and Ez sat on the porch steps in deep conversation till we heard yells from the side as andrea yelled at angel slapping him. I sighed turning away to mind my business.

"Trouble in paradise" Ez frowned as we watch andrea speed off and a mad angel.
"Go ease his pain" Ez jokes winking getting up walking inside and bringing two shots to me nodding towards angel.
"Fine" I laughed as ez laughed
"You go get it!" He joked