|17|

I smiled as I pulled into the yard, deciding to get out of the house with Marisol. I smiled as I pulled her out of the car, Coco running to help me.

"Hey" He smiled grabbing her carseat.

"Hey, thought we would come visit everyone" I smiled at him.

"Look at you" Coco smiled at Marisol as she opened her little eyes.

I smiled as we walked inside, everyone excited that we came as Taza and Bishop walked out of the templo.

"Where's El Secretario? I smiled.

"Out on some club business with the prospect and Hank and Gilly and Riz" Bishop laughed.

"Glad you all came!" Taza smiled.

Coco had Marisol in his arms walking around talking to her. I smiled as I grabbed a water from the fridge.

"Whenever your ready you can come back, my niece included I dont mind her coming with you if you cant find a sitter" Bishop smiled.

"Thanks Bish, I appreciate all the help" I smiled.

"We're family" Bishop smiled.

A few hours later Marisol fast asleep in Leticia's arms, I heard bikes pulling in. I smiled getting up and heading towards the door. I watched as Ez and the rest of the guys hoped off there bikes, no Angel.

"Surprise!" I smiled at Ez.

"Best surprise!" Ez laughed hugging me.

"How did everything go? I smiled.

"It was smooth as usual, where is my niece?" Ez smiled.

"Leticia has her she snoozing" I smiled.

We walked back inside to the couches where Letty and Marisol were. Ez smiling at his niece, reaching his hands out stroking her cheek.

"Don't get no ideas Leticia!" Coco said eyeing her.

She scoffed at him cause everyone to laugh a little.

"Where's Angel?" Coco asked.

"Adelita" Ez said casually.

"I'm gonna make y'all dinner mind watching her Leticia?" I smiled

"Of course not me and Uncle Ez got her" She smiled.

"Alright" I smiled heading into the small kitchen.

I began whipping up whatever I could find, deciding I could make some spaghetti and vegetables. As I washed the vegetables in silence cutting them up.

"Mind if I help?" Leticia smiled.

"Sure, what happened Ez stole her?" I laughed.

"Yes, said he could handle it" She joked.

She came and began stirring the noodles and putting the spices in them. As she turned to me with curiosity.

"You and Angel um what happened there?" She said curiosity on her face.

"Just didn't work out, I was ready and He wasn't. Just two different pages" I shrugged.

"Can I be honest, He is an idiot for dropping you. Why dont you date?" She smiled.

"Cause the club would integrate the guy and scare him off" I joked.

"Very true!" Leticia laughed.

I could hear laughter in the other room as the guys talked, my mind wondering why Angel hadn't shown up yet. Then again it wasn't my place to even asked, I began stirring the sauce and meat.