|20|

5 months later...

I walked quietly next to Leticia as we walked Marisol around the park. My thoughts had been all over the place lately, wouldn't say me and Angel were doing bad but it hadn't been good. His mood shifted lately and he seemed distance and frustrated. Everytime I tried to get him to open up it always ended in short words or irritation. It was like he was never home hardly or I didnt even know who he was and it hurt me beyond belief.

"I don't get it, why doesn't he answer?" I groaned sitting my phone down.

"I'm sure its club shit" Leticia said as she pushed Marisol in her stroller.

"He always says that, lately he has been distance and moody it's not like him not to answer" I frowned as we rounded the park.

"Maybe he wants space or something" Leticia shrugged.

"Wished he would just talk to me tell me what's on his mind!" I scoffed.

"Bishop's been on there asses lately about all kinds of things. Besides have you even told him?" Letica questioned.

"I can't with the way he has been acting towards me. How am I supposed to bring up another baby?" I frowned.

"Jasmine maybe that's what he needs to hear get him back on the right track. Stop him from drinking so much." Leticia sighed.

"Fine I'll go by the clubhouse today and tell him, you dont mind watching Marisol just in case things get messy?" I frowned.

"I got her" Leticia smiled.

I quickly made my way to the clubhouse after dropping by Letty and Marisol. Making sure everything was situated for them before I left, I wasn't far from the clubhouse. Pulling into the yard I noticed Ez and Coco outside in deep conversation, as they looked up at my as I parked the car.

"Hey!" I smiled waving to the boys as Ez approached me.

"Everything ok?" Ez questioned.

"Yeah i need to talk to Angel you seen him?" I questioned.

"He is um inside" Ez responded nervously.

"Ok" I shrugged walking passed him.

"Don't " Ez frowned grabbing my wrist.

"Seriously Ez this ain't funny what's going on?" I frowned.

"Boyscout she is his old lady" Coco said as he walked my way.

"Someone came to see him" Ez sighed running a hand over his head.

"Who?" I frowned.

"Adelita" Ez frowned.

My heart stopped right there as I looked into Ez eyes. Was he going behind my back again? What were they hiding?

"Its not what you think, but Angel should tell you" Coco replied.

"What the fuck!" I said angrily shoving passed them.

My body began to shake in anger as I stormed up the clubhouse stairs. He stood by the bar anger all over his face, as she stood there teary eyed and extremely pregnant. It wasn't until his eyes caught mine that they softened with sadness. Tears clouded my vision as I bolted passed Ez and Coco, I made it half way through the yard when I heard boots and felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Baby! It's not like that hear me out please?" Angel pleaded.

"Is she carrying your child angel!?" I yelled loudly turning to face him.

"Yes, but it was before we got together again and she cheated I'm not sure its mine!" Angel said pleading.

"So you hid it from me?" I spat.

"What happened to trust? No secrets huh?" I sobbed shoving his chest.

"Baby please I didn't cheat on you I swear I wanna do things right." Angel sighed running his hands through his hair.

"Angel how can do you expect me to feel she is having your baby possibly!" I yelled.

"All that matters is you and marisol!" He said sadly.

"If we ever mattered you wouldn't of lied to my face Angel! I cant even look at you the same right now!" I said sadly.

"Dont say that your all that fucking matters!" Angel yelled.

"You lied to me!" I yelled.

"To protect you! I wasn't certain about it I wanted the whole truth first! I didnt wanna hurt you! Angel sighed.

"Well I hope your satisfied because you did hurt me in the worst way possible angel!" I sobbed.

By this time Ez approached us cautiously and she stood on the doorstep. She didnt say a word or move she just watched and that made my skin boil more.

"She came here why?" I spat

"She wanted me to be there so we could find out if it is mine" Angel said honestly.

"I dont want her jasmine! I want you only you! It's always been just you baby!" Angel said as tears caught his eyes.

"Then maybe you should of thought of that after the countless times that you choose her over me!" I spat.

"Please let's get through this together I need you bebita I ain't shit without you!" Angel said begging me.

"I'm done Angel, I'm so done maybe when and if it isn't yours we can cross a bridge to forgiveness but you lost all means to your family! To me, Marisol and your unborn child!" I sobbed.

"What!?" Angel's face fell at the mention of my words.

"I'm pregnant Angel I was coming to tell you hoping you'd be happy and be you again instead of pushing me away. Clearly I was wrong" I said sadly.

I shoved him one last time as I jumped into my car speeding out of the yard. Last view was Ez hugging Angel as he collapsed to the floor. Tears clouded my vision as I drove down the roads of santo padre. I lost it all of it just when things finally seemed to be getting better it fell apart. I couldn't go home like this not a complete ball of emotion so I kept driving.

It wasn't until I passed the green light that I felt a sudden impact on my car. As it flipped over several times my mind running wild as I watched the asphalt circle underneath me. Once the car came to a stop I felt blood trickle down my face and body. I felt the life leave my body in the instant second, as sirens approached and voices surrounded me. I felt myself cave into the darkness that surrounded me as I laid there lifeless....