|21|

Angels pov

I watched her drive away the look on her face, devastated and broken. I did this it was all my fault, I stood up Ez finally letting go.

"Get her the fuck out of here!" I yelled.

"Angel i.." Adelita said before i cut her off.

"No you don't get to say shit to me Adelita when your kids born I want a paternity test alright!" I yelled angrily.

She didn't fight me she held her head low as she left the yard. Coco and Ez watching me as i paced back and forth. I could hear Ez phone go off and his voice in panic.

"What!? What happened pop?" Ez said worriedly.

"Alright well meet you there!" Ez quickly hung up the phone.

Ez eyes held mine in sadness as he ran a hand over his head.

"What?" I asked sadly.

"We need to get to the hospital now, it's Jasmine she got into a bad accident" Ez frowned.

"What!? Marisol?" I replied.

"I don't know Angel lets go!?" Ez panicked.

"Let's bish know!" I shouted to coco.

I quickly got on my bike speeding out of the yard down the road to the hospital. Panic ruining through me at the thought of my family. Our unborn child that thought lingered in my head as we approached the hospital. I parked my bike as we rushed into the hospital running down halls until Pop came into view.

"What they say pop?" I questioned.

"She went code blue mijo Doctors are in there now trying to bring her back" His eyes filled with tears.

"No no no she can't no" I felt tears fill my eyes.

Pop not wasting anytime embracing me as i sobbed into his shirt. She couldn't be gone not after all this.

"Where is my marisol?" I questioned.

"Leticia has her i drove by to check up on her and they said she went to see you" He sighed.

"Its my fault" I sobbed.

I turned to Ez as tears fell down his cheeks quickly embracing him as we waited.

"Mr. Reyes?" The doctor spoke from behind me.

"Is she ok?" I questioned.

"You her husband?" The doctor asked.

"Yes sir" I quickly responded.

"We got her stable for now, she suffered a bad concussion alot of cuts and bruises. As well as blood loss we had to put her on a ventilator to help her breath. There is a small chance she will wake up other than that I'm sorry we did all we could. It's all up to her if she wakes up, you may go see her." The doctor frowned.

"The baby?" I questioned

"Im sorry Mr.Reyes the baby did not make it." The doctor frowned.

I frowned looking at Ez as he followed me down the hall to her room. My body shaking and my heart beating faster than ever as we opened the door. I felt my heart shatter at the view of her, cuts all over her body. Bruises and her pale skin the tube sitting in her throat i collapsed to my knees.

Ez was quick by my side holding me up as i cried, I was thankful for my little brother being here for me.

"Ez what have I done?" I sobbed.

"Angel it's not your fault" Ez said sadly.

"If i could go back i would she doesn't deserve this shit man" I cried.

"I know Angel I know all we can do is hope, im gonna go get Marisol ok. You should have some alone time with her" Ez said letting me go.

I nodded and watch him go kiss her head as he excited the room. I slowly walked up to her bedside grabbing her small hand in mine. All I could do is stare at her beautiful face, this was the women I wanted eternity with.

I bit my lip placing my forehead against hers lightly letting tears fall.

"You gotta fight baby" I whispered softly.

"I can't do this without you amor" I sobbed into her hair.

I stayed there awhile taking in her scent like if it was going to be the last time. I continued to place soft kisses all over her hands and face just savoring every moment with her. There was a knock on the door as it opened Bishop Hank Taza and Coco walked in.

"Were here for you brother" Taza said placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Whatever you need" Bishop frowned.

"Thanks I appreciate it" I replied sadly.

Coco approaching me placing a hand on my shoulder as I broke down again.

"Its gonna be alright man" Coco sighed.

"Well be in the waiting room" Bishop said patting my shoulder.

I watched them excited the room as another knock sounded.

"Im so sorry Angel" Letty frowned.

She came to embrace me gently.

"Thanks" I frowned.

Just then Pops entered quietly.

"Marisol is with Ez in the waiting room if you wanna go see her?" Pop sighed.

I nodded as I stood up pops patting my shoulder as i passed. Leticia following behind me as the waiting room came into view. My beautiful daughter sat there in my brother's arms as I approached them.

"Hola mi cielo!" I smiled grabbing her.

She cooed up at me as i stared into her eyes beautiful just like her mother's.

"Mommy's strong she is gonna come back to us amor" I whispered.

I hugged my daughter close as i let tears slip out of my eyes. Marisol and Jasmine are my entire life I thought to myself. Ez and I walked back into the room carrying marisol as we came into view of Jasmine.

"Look amor Marisol is here, we are both here baby not gonna leave your side" I whispered as i sat in the chair next to her.

Ez smiled down at Marisol as she began to fall asleep in my arms. Ez slowly took her allowing my arms to rest as I stared at My pops and Ez and Marisol and Jasmine I realized that I had the best luck in the world. I had it all the perfect woman and daugther, an incredible father and brother and I had the club who supported me.

I wasn't going to let it all go without a fight, and I know Jasmine wouldn't either. This life I have is worth fighting for I'd give my life for them.

"I love you Pop, Ez" I sighed with a small smile.

"I love you son" Pop smiled.

"I love you Angel" Ez smiled softly.

I slowly let my eyes close as i took her hand in mine.