|24|

As we walked through the house I sense a feeling of completion. Coming home as a family felt nice and I missed it. As Angel went to put Marisol to bed I went to clean up the mess that laid around Angels home. I missed being here and from the looks of it he was having a hard time.

"Sorry about the mess, wasn't my best moments not having you all here." Angel sighed as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Its alright, just glad to be back home i missed it." I chuckled.

"It didn't feel like home without you all, thats why I stayed with pops." Angel sighed pushing off the frame.

"I heard Ez told me somethings and I can't help but feel guilty. I can't imagine my life without you." I half smiled.

Angels smile caught mine as he approached me placing his hands on my hips.

"We are good now, us our family i may be fucking shit up sometimes but your my girl and I wouldn't leave you alone in this life Baby." Angel smiled.

"I know that, lately i just can't help but feel this void in my heart for our baby." I frowned.

"I know amor believe me i wish things didn't happen the way they did. I would of loved another child with you." Angel sighed.

I quickly embraced him, neither of us saying a word as we held one another close. Taking in his scent i sighed against his chest before I looked up at him.

His eyes held mine as we just stared at one another, taking in all his features. He was handsome and I loved everything about him. As he smirked at me shaking his head before speaking.

"Whats on your mind amor?" Angel sighed stroking my cheek.

"I just can't help but think about it, my mind runs wild with thoughts." I sighed.

"I get it, I've been the same way but I know that its all gonna work out for us I promise." Angel half smiled

"Ok," I smiled.

"You tired?" Angel said softly.

"Yeah a little haven't been abled to sleep much, you?" I smiled.

"Same, but as selfish as it sounds I just got you back im afraid when I wake up you'll be gone." Angel frowned.

"Ill be right here when you wake up." I smiled.

"I love you so much." Angel smiled

"I love you more." I smiled.

I giggled as I grabbed his hand dragging him to the bedroom.

"Told bishop I was taking tomorrow off, figured we could have family time." Angel smiled.

"I would love that more than anything." I smiled.

I quickly tip toed taking his lips against mine as they moved in sync. His lips on mine felt perfect they were my heaven and I couldn't get enough. Pulling away I smiled as I went to change into my pajamas. Slipping on my shorts and angels flannel before climbing into bed.

Angel returned from the bathroom in his boxers completely bare as I stared at him.

"I can't get enough of you." I smiled.

Angel chuckled as he climbed into bed pulling me towards him gently.

"I can't get enough of you!" Angel smiled.

In that moment I laid my head against his chest hearing his heart beats and breaths. As I closed my eyes holding him closely as I let sleep consume me as his arms hugged me tighter. The next morning when I opened my eyes, I saw Angel fast asleep lips parted as he slept. His legs dangled through the covers as his arms encircled me.

I carefully slid out of his grip going to start breakfast for us. It had been awhile since we all were together. So I knew breakfast had to be special for him. I made coffee and continued my breakfast making being sure I made some of his favorite foods. It wasnt long until marisols crys filled the hallway as I walked into her room.

Her eyes caught mine as I scooped her up changing her and heading back into the kitchen. Placing her into her bouncer at my feet as I bounced her back and forth. Her baby noises filling the kitchen as I chuckled down at her.

"There she is." Angel chuckled.

"Good morning mi amor, sleep okay?" Angel smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"Slept great actually i missed you." I smiled

Angels hands wrapped me closer as he placed a soft kiss against my lips.

"Your my Angel you know that?" Angel smiled down at me.

"Im so lucky. " I smiled.

"Me too, so what's for breakfast?" Angel smiled.

"All your favorites!" I chuckled.

"Mami your the best!" Angel chuckled.

I watched as he grabbed his plate digging into put food on his plate. He smiled down at Marisol placing her into her highchair. She was growing fast as she stared at angel with curious eyes.

"This is delicious!" Angel sighed happily with a mouth full of food.

"Thats good im glad, so what's the plan for today?" I smiled.

"Was thinking we could take marisol to the park and have a little picnic? I wanna make dinner for us too. What do you think?" Angel blushed.

"It sounds super perfect to me baby, after breakfast ill go shower and get us ready!" I smiled.

Breakfast was perfect getting to spend it with my family. After we ate and cleaned up Angel packed some foods for our picnic. I went to shower getting Marisol ready as well, it didn't take me long to get us both ready. Seeing as angel had been ready as well waiting on us. The park wasn't a long drive away and it was usually empty which I loved. It meant more peace and quiet for us as we set up a blanket.

Angel spent alot of time pushing Marisol in the baby swing as she giggled in happiness. The sight was absolutely perfect, once he decided to take a break he came to sit on the blanket next to me. Marisol sitting up in his lap and we watched her squirm around and sure enough she began moving out of angels lap and onto the blanket.

She began crawling towards the swings.

"No way!" I squealed as she crawled.

"Thats my girl!" Angel smiled.

I smiled at him as we watched her slowly move touching the grass and looking at it questioning what it was. As she sat there picking at it angel grabbed my hand softly.  I smiled up at him as he stared at me admiring me I blushed.

"And that's my wife." Angel smiled.

In that moment I knew I was exactly were I needed to be by his side.