*The Masquerade*

It's been 3 days since Nine last slept with Chen. He must admit that he misses the way Chen kisses his body, the way the other boy touches his face. The last night that they slept together, Chen made sure of his promise that it was his turn and it was magical. 

"Hey Nine, I'm asking which one would you like to wear?" Nine was snapped out of his thoughts by Yo.

"What do you think would look good on me?" He asked.

"Both would look good on you, I know it already. The question is, which ensemble gets you?" Yo asked.

"Hmm, this one: the blue coat with  the pink flowers on it." 

"Perfect! This would look great on your skin tone." Yo instructed him to prepare. Once he was ready, Yo told him that he would need to go with Chen first "You and Chen would be there first ok? I have to wait for Phana's flight to come in. We'll go together."

"Let's go, you look dashing tonight." Chen gave him a compliment.

"Look who's talking." he lightly slapped the other boy's arm.

"Stop flirting with each other. It's not like you haven't fucked each other or something." Yo teased.

"We didn't fuck!" Chen denied.

"Ah yeah, you just sucked Nine's dick." Yo rolled his eyes.

"What! I -" Chen was about to rebut, however, Yo placed a finger on his mouth and said "Shhhh, the CCTV doesn't lie." which he then pointed at the CCTV camera by the door.

"CHEN LET'S GO" Nine dragged Chen out of the office, they can hear Wayo laughing in the office.

"THIS IS HUMILIATING. THIS IS DEGRADING. OH MY GOD. I AM NEVER TAKING OFF THIS MASK." Nine said while they parked in the venue of the event. 

"Don't worry, it's 2019. No one would really bat an eye if we ever fooled around with each other. Those who would are bigots who needs to understand that gay sex is as normal as heterosexual sex." Chen placated him and gave him a quick kiss.

"Didn't I tell you, no more of this?" 

"I though what we agreed on is no sex?" Chen gave him a teasing smile.

"Remember you goal on why we are here. To make your ex jealous."

"What if I no longer want to make him jealous?"

"What if I hit your face with this air freshener?"

"What if I kiss you again?"

"What if we head out? Pavel is already waiting."

Chen still gave him a quick kiss and they headed towards the event.

They were welcomed by Pavel who dragged Chen to meet potential investors for their company. Nine was left by the table, feeling extremely out of place.

Chen noticed a tall guy checking Nine out and he had to ask Pavel "Hey man, do you know that guy who is checking Nine out?"

"Ah, that is Ohm Pawat. He's engaged."

"He's about to get married but he's a checking another guy out. The nerve."

"Funny enough, it's the heir of KGC."

"He's already getting a big fish, why would he prey on a much smaller fish?"

"You know what Chen?"

"What?"

"Your jealousy is showing." Pavel gave a hearty laugh.

"Where is Pha and Yo? The program is about to start." Chen tried to divert the conversation.

"They texted, they are on their way. Keep your green eyed monster down tho, you don't want to scare potential investors"

"So Pavel and Chen are there?" Ben asked. He was the designated driver.

"Yes, I just sent Pavel a text that we are on our way."

"I brought my camera so I can get inspiration from the garments in the party, I am so excited!" Yo exclaimed.

Pha took the camera and started to take photos of Yo. "You look so beautiful babe." He then gave Wayo a kiss and looked at the photo. Pha was skimming through the photos when suddenly "Babe, why is this man in your camera?"

"Pha, don't get jealous" Yo laughed but the look on Pha's face made him stop.

"Why do you have his photo here?" Yo has never seen Pha this serious in their life.

Chen saw that the Ohm was starting to walk towards Nine and he wanted to quickly end the conversation that he was having so he can head back to the table. He wants to make sure that that Ohm Pawat doesn't flirt with Nine. He saw that Ohm is already at the table and is starting a conversation with Nine who looked extremely uncomfortable. 

"Well, I thought I saw an angel. I wasn't wrong."

Nine immediately looked at the direction of the voice and didn't know what to do with this sudden conversation.

"Yo, I am asking you a question, why is his photo here?" Pha asked again.

Wayo sighed "He's my new assistant, you don't have to get so jealous about it. He's the waiter that Chen made an indecent proposal to, the one Ben and I were telling you about."  

"Don't you know him?" Pha started to massage his head "At all?"

"Is there anything you would like to tell me because obviously, I don't." Yo was getting anxious with how Phana was acting.

"He is the missing sole heir of KGC, Nine Kornchid."

Nine was not able to utter a word, he wanted to run but his arm was already grabbed by Ohm. "Who knew that of all places, I'll see my missing fiance in his own company's party."

Chen couldn't believe what he was hearing. He then grabbed the hand that was holding Nines arm "Let go, you are hurting him."