*Restart*

Nine prepared Chen a homemade, rustic dinner. Chen was pretty surprised that it really tasted good.

"I did not know you were a good cook?" Chen commented on the food.

"I worked for a restaurant, remember?" 

"Why didn't you cook for me back then?"

"I didn't have the chance." Nine gave a bittersweet smile.

"You can cook for me now more often! I love your Curry Rice" Joon said while eating his second bowl.

"As if you'd be staying here."

"What if I move to the other unit?" Chen teased.

"What if I buy the other unit?" Nine challenged.

"What if I buy the whole building?"

"What if I move out?"

"What if I keep you in my heart?"

Nine blushed "Shut up."

"But you like it."

"No. Eat up, I need to do the dishes after" Nine said, still blushing.

They finished dinner and washed separately. Chen stripped to his boxers and laid beside Nine.

"Come on, I missed you in my arms." Chen invited Nine.

Nine silently went to his side of the bed "I will cuddle but no hanky-panky."

"A kiss?"

"A kiss." Nine answered.

Chen delicately held Nine's face in his hands. He traced the lines that formed there within the past year. He kissed every small change that he noticed. "You know I missed you?" Chen whispered in every small kiss he made.

Nine made eye contact. He tried to convey all the things he can't say with words "You know I missed you too, right?" There was just silence between them, both relishing the moment that they are finally together. No conflicts, no exes coming back, just Chen and Nine.

In that solemn moment, Chen inched closer. He traced Nine's lower lip with his thumb and placed a kiss on his lips. The kiss was slow, consuming and electrifying at the same time. They were slowly being consumed and Nine pulled back. 

"Why?" Chen asked.

"No, I just want this." Nine placed his palm on Chen's chest, directly where he can feel his beating heart.

"I never thought of you to be this romantic." Chen giggled and pulled Nine closer into his arms. "Let's sleep. I will never let you go again."

Nine woke up feeling refreshed. His first instinct was to reach out to the side of the bed where Chen was supposed to be laying but found it empty. Nine was confused, he immediately called out for Chen. He searched his home and found no trace of the boy: not a trace of the bouquet that he bought, no shoes or clothes.

Nine started to cry "A fucking dream." he laughed at his misery. He missed the boy so much that he had such an elaborate dream. Frustrated, he started screaming on top of his lungs. Nine has been screaming for a few minutes when a knock came on the door. Nine immediately had to calm himself down, walked towards the door and shouted "Who is it?"

"Sir, I'm your neighbor. You've been screaming for a few minutes now, are you alright?"

"I am okay, you can leave!" Nine shouted back. He heard his neighbor leave and he sat by the door. "Should I go back to Thailand?" he asked himself. 

Nine was so pissed off that he started to bang his head on the door. Another knock came a few minutes after "I TOLD YOU I AM OKAY!" Nine shouted from the door.

"Nine, open the door, it's cold!" 

Nine jumped from hearing the voice and immediately opened the door to a freezing Chen. "I bought a vase and I got my suitcase from the hotel." He said smiling.

"YOU FUCKER!" Nine slapped Chen on the face.

"What did I do?!" Chen was stunned with the behavior.

Nine looked like he was about to cry"I was scared it was just a dream, you left me alone." 

Nine pulled Chen's collar and kissed him on the lips.